Bullionstacker Amazon Store

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby natsb88 » Wed May 29, 2019

The link sets a cookie that is good for 24 hours, for the first Amazon purchase the buyer makes after clicking the affiliate link. Once a buyer places an order, or after 24 hours have passed, or if the buyer clicks another referral link, or clears their cookies, the original referral period expires.

However, if an item is added to the cart after first clicking the affiliate link, within 24 hours and before making any other purchase, then I think it will credit the referrer for that specific item if it is purchased within 90 days of clicking. At least it used to be that way.

But as far as an item that was already in the cart before clicking the referral link, and wasn't previously added to the cart within 24 hours of clicking the referral link (and before making any other purchase), I don't know the definitive answer on whether or not that item will count. I think it *should*, but it's probably best to click the affiliate link first, and then search for an item and add it to the cart.

Instead of printing a list and deleting the cart, Amazon does have a "Save for Later" feature in the cart where you can save items of interest. You could have that open in one tab, click the BS affiliate link in another tab, and then copy and paste the item titles from the "Saved for Later" list into the search on the new Amazon window.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Wed May 29, 2019

Aha...There's always a better way.

Damn....I used to think that Walmart was evil.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Jun 10, 2019

I'm clearly not very bright.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Jul 12, 2019

I'm clearly not very bright.

joefro
Site Tech

Postby joefro » Mon Jul 15, 2019

**BS Admin** wrote:This is an easy way for members to support the site. If you're planning to buy something from Amazon anyway, then please consider using the Bullionstacker Amazon Store to start your search. Once you click to Amazon, a cookie will be set with our affiliate code. Any purchases you make will result in a small commission for the site.

There's no obligation and no cost to you. We thought this would be a simple way to fund the site without intrusive ads or silly banners. We added a "Click here when you shop at amazon.com" button over on the left-hand sidebar. Click it and Amazon will open in a new window. Thank you! We appreciate your support!
amazon-link.jpg
amazon-link.jpg (36.69 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Just a friendly reminder to please use the link above during all of your Amazon Prime Day shopping today!

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Tue Oct 22, 2019

I FORGOT to use the link :evil:
It is easy to forget if I haven't bought the amazon stuff in awhile.
I use Amz Prime Credit Card on every purchase I make in the world that allows CC payment.
I have over 200.00 in Amz points/bucks built up to use. :D
I splurged and got me a new Daisy pump BB gun. Cheap and quiet plinking off the back porch.
(but forgot the BS link)
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Mon Nov 11, 2019

Men's vitamins with probiotics :D

Holidays are here.
Don't forget to go to Amazon through the link on the left under "Support Bullionstacker"!
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”