KSA WEEKEND! - click here

Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
Schwartzy

Re: Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Jan 05, 2021

Congrats Andreas! You are the only member on Bullion Stacker that will own the World’s First snowglobe that successfully floats/suspends precious metals! One other member bought one for a gift for a friend. It wasn’t a hit here on BS, but I assure you, this will be one of your favorite pieces when you open it! I promise you, you’ll be glad you didn’t sleep on this piece. There aren’t others in the world, until now. I appreciate your support. It will ship out tomorrow my friend.

Joseph

“Twas The Nine’s (999) Before Christmas”
Max Mintage 30
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Jan 05, 2021

Max Mintage 30

Here’s a little glimpse of some of the globes I’m working on. All these are done. Just a day or 2 to dry and they will be going to their new homes.

Joseph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andreas

Postby Andreas » Tue Jan 05, 2021

Schwartzy wrote:Congrats Andreas! You are the only member on Bullion Stacker that will own the World’s First snowglobe that successfully floats/suspends precious metals! One other member bought one for a gift for a friend. It wasn’t a hit here on BS, but I assure you, this will be one of your favorite pieces when you open it! I promise you, you’ll be glad you didn’t sleep on this piece. There aren’t others in the world, until now. I appreciate your support. It will ship out tomorrow my friend.

Joseph

Max Mintage 30

Wow nice job!

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Tue Jan 05, 2021

Very beautiful, nice work Joseph! I wish I had a 1/10th of your artistic talent.
ImageImage
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Andreas

Postby Andreas » Fri Jan 08, 2021

Looks great!

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Jan 17, 2021

Max Mintage 30

(Pokémon Lightning Globe) (Available)

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sat Jan 30, 2021

“The Mandalorian Silver Crystal Snowglobe Set”

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Sat Jan 30, 2021

BABY YODA! Very cool
ImageImage

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Jan 31, 2021

Silver Crystal Time Turner *Prototype*

I will now start accepting orders. As of right now, there are 4 spoken for. The max Mintage is 20 but leaning towards 10 unless demand causes it to go to 20. The cost is $200.00 +$8.00 shipping.

Joseph

*Update* As of now, 8 are spoken for. There’s a possibility I stop Mintage at 10. Max will be 20. Watching market closely.

Joseph

***Update*** There are 10 spoken for

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Jan 31, 2021

“Silver Crystal Time Turner”
$200.00 + $8.00 Shipping

1st day release there are 10 Time Turners Sold. Starting immediately, I’m halting any more sales on this project. If there’s any change I’ll let you know or Mintage will stop here.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Feb 03, 2021

My buddy is a police officer and he wanted me to make a display for him. It turned out pretty sick! Watch the videos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK22twOHx47 ... j4wlu1p69p

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK10cymnJU4 ... ncp3b6ync0

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Feb 04, 2021

If there is anyone that missed out on my last hourglass project and somehow, someway, wants an hourglass with silver crystals inside, I wouldn’t wait too long to hit me up.

Joseph

My next project is:

“Time Turner’s”
$200.00 + $8.00 shipping
Max Mintage 20 (1/2 of Mintage sold in 1 day)

I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing with the rest of the Mintage. I’ll either end it at here and sell the rest individually or I’ll use the other 10 in a different setting. I have a few lipped ones I’m not sure what I’m doing with yet and also a couple extra large ones as well. All I know is if you want 1 of something, get ahold of me right away.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Feb 18, 2021

I’ve just added a couple more Silver Crystal Time Turners to my website. 1/2 the Mintage sold out in 3 hours. If you want 1, there’s only a few left available on cryptomoonrocks.com I will release them a couple at a time until the rest are sold out.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Feb 21, 2021

I’m going to list 3 video links from Instagram. You can follow along on the journey of the “Silver Crystal Time Turner” (Max Mintage 20) I promise this will be one of the sickest display pieces they own. It’s gonna be sick! No one on here ended up getting one. 1/2 the Mintage sold out on Instagram and Twitter in 3 hours. I may end my business after this project is complete. I appreciate anyone here that supported me on my journey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLiNTApnTyL ... mvo9feagxd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLj7HnXng9t ... bmnr94u8qd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLj7WfJHQ76 ... 1jfqjd1nxy

If you don’t have Instagram, these next 3 links to the videos will be from Twitter. If you don’t have either one but care to see them, just message me and we’ll figure it out.

https://twitter.com/schwartzyxrp/status ... 01667?s=21

https://twitter.com/schwartzyxrp/status ... 41570?s=21

https://twitter.com/schwartzyxrp/status ... 69477?s=21

I know my products aren’t very popular on this forum board. In fact, hardly at all but that is ok. Not everything is for everybody. As you can see, that doesn’t prevent me from still keeping this thread going. Even if only 1 person reads it. I am a member here and have earned my right to post in here so this thread will remain open so if anyone wants, they can follow along on my journey. I don’t take any of it to heart. I sometimes question if I were pouring bars, would it be different? I’m trying to bring something different to the stacking communities that they can enjoy. It’s not about me trying to buy every piece of silver as cheap as I can do I can make an extra couple dollars later. In fact, almost my whole treasure chest is easily almost double or more the silver price. I get bored trying to stack the other way lol. I’ve met some awesome people on this forum and ran across others that would rob their mom a dollar on a piece of silver if they could.

With all this being said, The Scamdemic has forced me to look for other ways to be creative to get by and I’m blessed that a few people love my work. It’s so humbling to me to work on something for a week or 2 and someone wants to spend their money with me. I have a great sense of feeling “The Community” aspect of this business at times. I’ve also spent thousands of dollars with people that say, “Community this and Community that” and don’t spend a dime with me lol. I’m ok with all of it. I want to say Thank you so much for any of you that spent a penny on my products. For those of you that hadn’t spent any money with me, God Bless you also. Much love to you all.....

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Feb 24, 2021

This Snowglobe turned out sick! I also just sent a custom order to Apistogramma. I didn’t want to post it until he sees it. I’m sure he’ll post it.

Joseph

apistogramma

Pot of Silver

Postby apistogramma » Thu Feb 25, 2021

Where da Pot of Silver GO
ImageImageImage

shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter

Re: Pot of Silver

Postby shinnosuke » Thu Feb 25, 2021

apistogramma wrote:Where da Pot of Silver GO

It vanished because we don't do raffles on BullionStacker.

apistogramma

Pot of Silver

Postby apistogramma » Thu Feb 25, 2021

But we can gamble on here,that makes sense
ImageImageImage

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Re: Pot of Silver

Postby Mercuryman » Thu Feb 25, 2021

apistogramma wrote:But we can gamble on here,that makes sense

Tru dat..... I was actually interested in the pot o silver.
ImageImage

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Feb 25, 2021

I’ll refrain from giving my 2 cents because I’ll be booted from here if I do. Whatever. It is what it is. I’m still running it on Twitter and Instagram. It’s over 1/2 full already so if you guys want in, hit me up there.

Joseph

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”