PLEASE SUPPORT BULLIONSTACKER FOR 2021! - click here for details

Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
Schwartzy

Re: Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Dec 02, 2020

Who’s sick of 2020? Yea, me too.... Have no fear. I’ve created the “Silver Crystal Time Turner” There will only be 20 of them in the world. Everything you see on the holder is 3D printed. The hourglass is hand blown by the guy that blows as part of my last project “So It Begins” and the .999 fine silver crystals inside the hourglass are grown by me. There’s well over 12 hours of designing into this and a tad over 4 full days of printing. Once again, There will only be 20 made plus this Prototype, which will be auctioned off tomorrow on here and 2 other platforms. This might be a little expensive but once again, I’m trying to raise the bar and I’ll tell you what, this is pretty sick.

Joseph
(Cryptomoonrocks.com)

Joseph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Dec 04, 2020

“Twas The Nine’s (999) Before Christmas” Snow-Globe. Max Mintage 30. Contains a minimum of 1 Oz of Pure Silver crystals and shot. This is the prototype. It will be going up for auction so you can bid or not if you’d like. Thank you.

Joseph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Dec 08, 2020

“Twas The Nine’s (999) Before Christmas” Snow-Globe. Max Mintage 30. Taking orders until Friday 12-07-2020.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Schwartzy wrote:
Mercuryman wrote:Very cool idea, is the silver already inside the globes? Would love to see a video like you did of the hourglass.

The silver is too dense. It doesn’t work. I tripled the recommended glycerin amount. I was afraid of that. Oh well, I tried.

Joseph

I’m not sure if you all are aware or not but after over 4 weeks of not giving up, I created the first successful Snow-globe that successfully has Silver float/suspend inside. It was a pain in the butt! That’s why there aren’t any others out there! Well I figured it out and the project is a go! Order yours before this Friday 12/11/2020. I will have them to you all by Christmas! Max Mintage is 30. They are $62.00 + $8.00 Shipping. All globes will be different scenes! Watch this video. It is a 1 minute time lapse of the snow (Silver) inside the globe. I’m not exaggerating when I say it looks like it’s snowing for days on end. I can make it snow as slow or fast as you want. Me personally, I like it the way it is in video but I will accommodate to any request. I like it like this because you don’t have to sit and shake it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIaNXCKnd7F ... e6rnw7vk8b

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Tue Dec 08, 2020

Schwartzy wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
Mercuryman wrote:Very cool idea, is the silver already inside the globes? Would love to see a video like you did of the hourglass.

The silver is too dense. It doesn’t work. I tripled the recommended glycerin amount. I was afraid of that. Oh well, I tried.

Joseph

I’m not sure if you all are aware or not but after over 4 weeks of not giving up, I created the first successful Snow-globe that successfully has Silver float/suspend inside. It was a pain in the butt! That’s why there aren’t any others out there! Well I figured it out and the project is a go! Order yours before this Friday 12/11/2020. I will have them to you all by Christmas! Max Mintage is 30. They are $62.00 + $8.00 Shipping. All globes will be different scenes! Watch this video. It is a 1 minute time lapse of the snow (Silver) inside the globe. I’m not exaggerating when I say it looks like it’s snowing for days on end. I can make it snow as slow or fast as you want. Me personally, I like it the way it is in video but I will accommodate to any request. I like it like this because you don’t have to sit and shake it.

Another beautiful piece of art! Can you take a picture with a penny or something for a size reference?
ImageImage
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Schwartzy

Mercuryman wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:

Joseph

Another beautiful piece of art! Can you take a picture with a penny or something for a size reference?

Here is a comparison pic. See the last pic. I set a quarter up against it. I made this one today. I’m giving it away on Instagram. All my orders came from there and all my bids on my auction came from there so it’s my way of giving back to them.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Dec 10, 2020

“Twas The Nine’s (999) Before Christmas”
(Max Mintage 30)

Tomorrow is your last day to purchase a snow-globe. They start shipping out next week!

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Dec 11, 2020

Today is the last day to order and pay for your snowglobe with a guarantee by Christmas you receive it. Please send DM or comment in this thread if you would like one of my handmade Snowglobes that contain precious metals in them. No snowglobe will contain less than 1 Oz of pure silver crystals. It took me 4 weeks to figure out how to get this accomplished but I stayed persistent to make it happen. I can create almost any scene you’d like. All I need is your interest and/or wishes and I’ll put my mind to work. I can make them snow as slow or fast as you’d like. Thank you... much love YP

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Dec 13, 2020

4 more Snowglobes made today. They start shipping out end of this next week.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Dec 15, 2020

Has 2020 been a nightmare? Heck yea it has. That’s why I made 2 Snow-globes that represent that. “ The Nightmare Before Christmas”

(Max Mintage 30)

Schwartzy

Someone Help! The Grinch stole a 5 Gram Silver bar from me!

(Max Mintage 30)

Schwartzy

Charlie Brown searched a long time at the Christmas Tree farm for the perfect tree. Here he is coming out of the tree farm with his tree!

“Twas The Nine’s Before Christmas”
(Max Mintage 30)

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Tue Dec 15, 2020

Joseph you have some serious creativity! I particularly like the Charlie Brown piece, the crystals make perfect snow. with the trees. Beautiful
ImageImage

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Dec 16, 2020

Thank you to the 1 person on here that purchased a snowglobe. My apologies to those that passed it up. I put everything I had into this so I couldn’t do much better. I’ll try better next time or not try at all. Apparently there’s no market on here for this and I’m ok with that. God bless you all and all your families.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Dec 22, 2020

“Twas The Nine’s (999) Before Christmas “ Max Mintage 30 + 2 Prototypes. I made this one for my buddy for Christmas. It’s the other prototype I made. He gets it tonight.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Jan 01, 2021

Working on a few globes for some Twitter customers. I’m attempting to turn Darth’s life saver into a candy cane.

Joseph

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Fri Jan 01, 2021

Schwartzy wrote:“Twas The Nine’s (999) Before Christmas”

Working on a few globes for some Twitter customers. I’m attempting to turn Darth’s life saver into a candy cane.

Joseph

Haha I like it! Curious to see the end result.
ImageImage

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Jan 03, 2021

Max Mintage 30.

Almost done with a globe for Andreas. Looking good so far.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Max Mintage 30

I made this snow globe for my mother.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Max Mintage 30

R2D2 is done. Attempting the life saver into a candy cane tomorrow on Darth.

Joseph

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”