PLEASE SUPPORT BULLIONSTACKER FOR 2021! - click here for details

Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Re: Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Postby Mercuryman » Mon Oct 19, 2020

Looking good!
ImageImage
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Mon Oct 19, 2020

COA’s arrived too! (Thanks Randy!) There are 3 hourglasses filled with silver in this pic. I sealed them last night. I’m selling em the way the lay there, no coffin, no COA, just the hourglass with silver in it. If you are interested, take it to DM’s. First come, first serve on your choice. These are the 3 protos I received that aren’t being used in project. Accepting “Reasonable Offers”

*Fumed* (Colored) with lip is sold
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Schwartzy on Wed Oct 21, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Oct 21, 2020

Keepsake Pendants filled with my MoonRocks, (shiniest crystals). You send me $25.00 plus shipping and I send you this. Bring that loved one back to life a little bit. I bought this for my family to put in my dad’s ashes and it was a hit. Have 4 pre-sold, there’s 6 available. Love you all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGngCILH4RG ... uer1movfxt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Oct 25, 2020

Happy Sunday! Stay positive and be kind to each other. Rid negativity in your life. Love always wins. MoonRocks of the day. Love to you all.

Joseph

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Sun Oct 25, 2020

Wow that spike crystal is gorgeous. Is it possible to grow gold or copper crystals with this method?
ImageImage

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Oct 25, 2020

3 of my special requests coffins I worked on today.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Mon Oct 26, 2020

Hourglasses will all be shipped on Wednesday at the latest. Some will be going out tomorrow late afternoon. Tracking will be messaged to you that purchased one. Thank you to the people that supported me on this project. They turned out sweet!

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Oct 27, 2020

Almost done! I made 2 different stops to post office today and shipped out 12 packages. My guaranteed Halloween Delivery in your mailbox will be achieved! Even the couple orders I took after the deadline! Yours also will be delivered tomorrow! Thank you to all you who supported me!!

Joseph

Mercuryman
Silver Supporter

Postby Mercuryman » Tue Oct 27, 2020

Woo! That's a pretty pile there.
ImageImage

Silverwildcat
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverwildcat » Wed Oct 28, 2020

Very nice :clap:
RIP DAD 6-10-54/8-17-18

Yellek
Platinum Supporter

Postby Yellek » Wed Oct 28, 2020

Looks like the green cameo is the one to get.
m r purty. I like 'em gold 'uns.

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Oct 28, 2020

Yellek wrote:Looks like the green cameo is the one to get.

It’s going in someone’s package. I was going to keep it but it’s going to a customer. It’s no different than the rest besides the color and slight difference in the frame. The frame is the few I had/used for the prototypes. All your tracking numbers will be DM’d to you today. They all ship today. I had 1 person not pay so there is 1 available at $92.00 shipped if in the United States. (Serial # 27.)Thank you to all you that supported me on this project.

Joseph

Schwartzy

The last hourglass is now sold (#27)

All hourglasses will be shipped today and go out priority mail. If you did not get one of the pre-orders, you can still get 1. I will have a few available but there will be a 2-3 week delay because I will be making them as they are ordered. The reasoning is because I do not want to grind up crystals unless I have too. The cost of the hourglasses are now $109.99 plus shipping. Thank you.

Joseph

Schwartzy

“So It Begins” (1776-2020) In my eyes a part of this country died this year. So it begins represents, whatever is next. The next normal. The hourglass represents “Only time will tell” when that happens. This project is complete. ✌️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5IjJAncy6 ... s3oazm4bpn

Schwartzy

Everyone that committed to me, I delivered as promised. You will all have them in your hands by Halloween. Thank you again for trusting and believing in me. I appreciate every single one of you that bought 1. (Or 2 like Mercuryman) lol, Thank you. I’ve sent every one of you tracking numbers. If anyone else wants 1, there are 3 listed on cryptomoonrocks.com .(2-3 week delay) Be good to each other.

Joseph

Silverwildcat
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverwildcat » Thu Oct 29, 2020

Recieved my hourglass today from Schwartzy and its a very cool piece. I can't stop playing with this thing Great work on this project brother looking forward to the next. And a thanks to Randy for making the COAs
20201029_153852(1).jpg
RIP DAD 6-10-54/8-17-18

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Oct 29, 2020

Silverwildcat wrote:Recieved my hourglass today from Schwartzy and its a very cool piece. I can't stop playing with this thing Great work on this project brother looking forward to the next. And a thanks to Randy for making the COAs
20201029_153852(1).jpg

I’m glad it made it there safely and that you like it! Thank you brother. Wait until you see what I got going next ;)

Joseph

Schwartzy

When I started “So It Begins” I was sent 5 different design Prototypes. This is the one, no one wanted to buy. I love the phucken thing as a pocket piece. I decided to spice it up because I took it to heart No one wanted it. Just wanted to show it off. More pics later. I just need to finish it up before the full reveal.

Joseph

Schwartzy

When I feel like I failed. I work harder.

Joseph

MaxGravy

Postby MaxGravy » Sat Oct 31, 2020

C5B0CE63-9781-4A91-AFAF-5E9611FF37BD.jpeg
"Nothing in our Constitution suggests that government is a grantor of rights. Instead, government is a protector of rights." - Walter Williams

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”