webpage for pandalovers

User avatar
Agpanda
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018

webpage for pandalovers

Postby Agpanda » Wed Jun 13, 2018

Hi all,

I have made an webpage about silverpandas
Pics of all years included variations
Bot raw and graded coins for reference

www.agpanda.com

TitusFable
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby TitusFable » Sun Aug 12, 2018

Agpanda! Such a good name on BS.

Thanks for another source of information to refer upon. However I have a question that wasn't clear to me. On Ebay the 1989 p
1oz panda is priced between $69-120 while 1oz from the 2000s are the same price despite the higher mintage. Is that due to forgeries, greed or is the 1989 one just that unpopular?

User avatar
tigerwoodz
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018
Location: Florida

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby tigerwoodz » Sun Aug 12, 2018

Thanks for this. Pandas are something that was curious to me since I started stacking. I have always focused on what I thought was the most liquid silver, but I keep seeing pandas pop up. Seems like focusing on some of these collectible coins could be worth the effort.

User avatar
GtiKyle
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby GtiKyle » Sun Aug 12, 2018

I thought when I started down this path that i would be buying bulk silver, but the more i see these cool designs, the more i want to collect. My daughter fell in love with this one, and the Unicorn "beasts" coin. Looks like i might have to pick some of these up. They go against my investment philosophy, but they're just so beautiful to look at.

User avatar
tigerwoodz
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018
Location: Florida

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby tigerwoodz » Sun Aug 12, 2018

GtiKyle wrote:I thought when I started down this path that i would be buying bulk silver, but the more i see these cool designs, the more i want to collect. My daughter fell in love with this one, and the Unicorn "beasts" coin. Looks like i might have to pick some of these up. They go against my investment philosophy, but they're just so beautiful to look at.


Since educating my wife on silver(She is Filipino), she keeps telling me to buy one of those pre-1945 Filipino silver coins. They are all way above spot though!

User avatar
GtiKyle
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby GtiKyle » Sun Aug 12, 2018

tigerwoodz wrote:
GtiKyle wrote:I thought when I started down this path that i would be buying bulk silver, but the more i see these cool designs, the more i want to collect. My daughter fell in love with this one, and the Unicorn "beasts" coin. Looks like i might have to pick some of these up. They go against my investment philosophy, but they're just so beautiful to look at.


Since educating my wife on silver(She is Filipino), she keeps telling me to buy one of those pre-1945 Filipino silver coins. They are all way above spot though!


Sometimes it's not about getting the best deal, but getting what you wanted.

My fiance loves turtles, so i had to pick up one of those for her. :)

User avatar
tigerwoodz
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018
Location: Florida

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby tigerwoodz » Sun Aug 12, 2018

GtiKyle wrote:
tigerwoodz wrote:
GtiKyle wrote:I thought when I started down this path that i would be buying bulk silver, but the more i see these cool designs, the more i want to collect. My daughter fell in love with this one, and the Unicorn "beasts" coin. Looks like i might have to pick some of these up. They go against my investment philosophy, but they're just so beautiful to look at.


Since educating my wife on silver(She is Filipino), she keeps telling me to buy one of those pre-1945 Filipino silver coins. They are all way above spot though!


Sometimes it's not about getting the best deal, but getting what you wanted.

My fiance loves turtles, so i had to pick up one of those for her. :)


I think that coin she wants is beautiful, so I will get one for her when the price is right. I'll get that for her for the same reason I bought her a Louis Vuitton bag. :D

User avatar
GtiKyle
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018

Re: webpage for pandalovers

Postby GtiKyle » Sun Aug 12, 2018

Happy wife, happy life :P


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest