KSAs END TONIGHT AT 10PM EDT - click here

Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Preludedude
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012
Location: SC, USA

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby Preludedude » Mon Apr 22, 2019

CaptainW wrote:
Preludedude wrote:Well. After the 20th time logging in, the tokens are actually showing in there under the version 2

So now I'm doing the upgrade.

What a panic I was in. Why in the world was my login taking me to a different public address? But now it's taking me to the correct one.


Now I'm experiencing the same thing you did. When I log in I can see the transactions where I sent the tokens there but it show a zero balance so I can't upgrade.


All I can suggest is emailing dbet support

They couldn't help me. They kept insisting I had created 2 wallets since my login was taking me to a different public address for which there was no transaction history.

Randomly it directed me correctly to my wallet after logging in and out 20 times.

The fact yours is showing transaction history is at least more hopeful than my problem which showed nothing.

Dbet support told me they had only heard of my problem 1 other time. So looks like you are number 3. They need to investigate their wallet issue...

User avatar
CaptainW
Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby CaptainW » Mon Apr 22, 2019

Preludedude wrote:
CaptainW wrote:
Preludedude wrote:Well. After the 20th time logging in, the tokens are actually showing in there under the version 2

So now I'm doing the upgrade.

What a panic I was in. Why in the world was my login taking me to a different public address? But now it's taking me to the correct one.


Now I'm experiencing the same thing you did. When I log in I can see the transactions where I sent the tokens there but it show a zero balance so I can't upgrade.


All I can suggest is emailing dbet support

They couldn't help me. They kept insisting I had created 2 wallets since my login was taking me to a different public address for which there was no transaction history.

Randomly it directed me correctly to my wallet after logging in and out 20 times.

The fact yours is showing transaction history is at least more hopeful than my problem which showed nothing.

Dbet support told me they had only heard of my problem 1 other time. So looks like you are number 3. They need to investigate their wallet issue...


I agree they need to correct that. On the bright side, I was eventually successful.
It was a lot easier having the investors/community on telegram helping.
In case you haven’t seen all my posts on the topic, a simple change of the USB cord on my Nano solved my initial problem of not being able to move tokens from MEW.

User avatar
AuAgJohn
Gold Supporter
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014
Location: Alabama/Louisiana

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby AuAgJohn » Sun May 12, 2019

I was able to upgrade mine today, somehow I figured it out. I hadn't touched them since the ICO. I downloaded/created a new wallet but couldn't figure out how to get the tokens in it. Then found a video from 2017 about using your MEW wallet to send them to your DBET wallet, and that did the trick.

Travis, wasn't there something about using our DBET as money for the house and sharing in the profits? Has that started?
Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 5258
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 13, 2019

AuAgJohn wrote:I was able to upgrade mine today, somehow I figured it out. I hadn't touched them since the ICO. I downloaded/created a new wallet but couldn't figure out how to get the tokens in it. Then found a video from 2017 about using your MEW wallet to send them to your DBET wallet, and that did the trick.

Travis, wasn't there something about using our DBET as money for the house and sharing in the profits? Has that started?


That was the original intent, yes. They came out with a DBET 2.0 with new whitepaper and all after realizing the licensing angle was going to take a lot longer than they originally planned. Now the focus will be on e-sports, where you can gamble DBETS against other players in popular online games like PUBG, DOTA2, Fortnite & Hearthstone, etc. They have partnered with PlayVIG to create PlayDECENT.gg

You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/@decentbet2017/play-fortnite-dota-2-hearthstone-pubg-and-more-on-the-decent-bet-platform-723ae68e3554

My understanding is they are still working the licensing issues on the casino side, but this e-sports gambling is the current focus because it is not illegal for US players to gamble with online video games as it is a game of skill instead of a game of chance.
Image

User avatar
AuAgJohn
Gold Supporter
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014
Location: Alabama/Louisiana

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby AuAgJohn » Mon May 13, 2019

SilverDoge wrote:My understanding is they are still working the licensing issues on the casino side, but this e-sports gambling is the current focus because it is not illegal for US players to gamble with online video games as it is a game of skill instead of a game of chance.

I hope they figure it out, I'm not interested in gambling, just an income stream.

(I've gambled enough buying the tokens.) :duck:
Image

DG2009
Gold Supporter
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby DG2009 » Tue May 14, 2019

Question, are dbets in HitBTC version 3? Can I send the to my dbet wallet?
Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 5258
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Wed May 15, 2019

DG2009 wrote:Question, are dbets in HitBTC version 3? Can I send the to my dbet wallet?


I think they are V2 on HitBTC. V3 on LA Token and OceanEx.

Image

User avatar
natsb88
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 6104
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009
Location: The Copper Cave
Contact:

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby natsb88 » Sat Jun 15, 2019

My crypto has been idle for the last year or so. Just getting caught up. Guess I lost my DBET. It's sitting on HitBTC and I see that they did not update to v3 and the token swap deadline was last month. Oops. Didn't receive any kind of warning from HitBTC about this. At least it was only ~$2 worth at this point :lol:

User avatar
CaptainW
Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby CaptainW » Sun Jun 16, 2019

natsb88 wrote:My crypto has been idle for the last year or so. Just getting caught up. Guess I lost my DBET. It's sitting on HitBTC and I see that they did not update to v3 and the token swap deadline was last month. Oops. Didn't receive any kind of warning from HitBTC about this. At least it was only ~$2 worth at this point :lol:


Sorry that you missed the upgrade. Had I not checked this thread at the right time, I would have missed it too.

Preludedude
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012
Location: SC, USA

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby Preludedude » Thu Sep 19, 2019

Currently $0.005/each.

Is there any possible way to come back from this?

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 5258
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Sep 19, 2019

Preludedude wrote:Currently $0.005/each.

Is there any possible way to come back from this?


Sigh. What I originally loved about this crypto was the potential for passive income generated from online gambling. The rabbit hole the company has gone down with video gaming instead (due to regulations & gambling laws) is frustrating. I'm basically going down with the ship at this point. Luckily, it isn't a large percentage of my crypto-folio.
Image

Preludedude
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012
Location: SC, USA

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby Preludedude » Fri Jan 10, 2020

currently $0.001711

my $1440 investment is now worth $11....

:shock:

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 5258
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Jan 10, 2020

Preludedude wrote:currently $0.001711

my $1440 investment is now worth $11....

:shock:


Yeah, this alt got hit way harder than most. I admit to putting a bit too much into DBET, and I really should have kept more in BTC instead. Once they got away from their primary business plan of sharing profits with coin holders, it basically went down from there. I would sell my DBET stack, but it really isn't even worth the effort anymore.
Image


Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest