Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 14, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:Not on binance. :(

Where do you buy this one again?

Cryptopia is best. HitBTC is second best. They are working on more exchanges. If it were on Binance, it would be much higher, and I would own some for the group project too.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed May 16, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:Where do you buy this one again?

Somebody reminded me of this buying guide so I will post it here and on the initial DBET post on page 1 too...

https://steemit.com/dbet/@myurk/how-to-invest-in-decent-bet-dbet-for-dummies

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 21, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:You guys that buy something like this are stupid. If you get a double or a triple, sell out an buy Bitcoin. :thumbup:

Your post is from late NOV. See the current DBET price charts below against both ETH (blue) and BTC (purple).

This first chart starts in early DEC (when DBET got listed on Cryptopia). Since then, BTC is down 28%, ETH is up 114%, and DBET is up 180%.

This second chart reflects the last 2.5 months, where both BTC & ETH have barely moved, and DBET is up 362%. This crypto is the only one that I'm aware of that will generate revenues (profits) and give 100% of those profits back to token holders. I will not be selling out upon a double or triple as per your initial advice. This one is a long hold.

DG2009

Postby DG2009 » Mon May 21, 2018

awesome!

christostock
Supporter

Postby christostock » Mon May 21, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:Your post is from late NOV. See the current DBET price charts below against both ETH (blue) and BTC (purple).

This first chart starts in early DEC (when DBET got listed on Cryptopia). Since then, BTC is down 28%, ETH is up 114%, and DBET is up 180%.

Do you have any other secret weapon cryptos that we should know about ;)
Now accepting direct payments through Wells Fargo bank and TD bank. Other payments options check, MO, cash
Please remind me for feedback if I have forgotten. I will also remind you if you have forgotten. Thanks for the awesome forum we have here.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 21, 2018

christostock wrote:Do you have any other secret weapon cryptos that we should know about ;)

Haha, I wish I did. For anyone following the 2018 crypto trading project(s) you'll see how hard it is to trade in and out of different cryptos and make money in a crypto bear or consolidation market. This is why I am mainly a buy and hold what you believe in type of crypto guy. I'm very bullish on DBET due to the token economics, revenue generation, and the DBET team. My other big hold is QRL as that is a hedge against all other crypto, which will be vulnerable to a future quantum computing threat in 5, 10, or 15 years. But both these projects are long holds for me, and I don't plan on "cashing out" for years.

Personally, I can see DBET hitting a price between $3-$5 in 2020 (or sooner), but this isn't financial advice, just my personal opinion.

Current price: $0.37

Preludedude

Postby Preludedude » Mon May 21, 2018

Current price : $0.40

:)

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”