YPS News & Happenings

User avatar
SilverBop
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby SilverBop » Thu May 17, 2018

Silver Addict wrote:
Neptunzz wrote:I couldn't check out with any prototypes but was happy to get 2 blackened & 2 shiny monkeys along with a barrel with stand and added a 1/2 oz cross to qualify for free s&h. It took awhile but I am happy to have ordered and will celebrate with cigars and beers!


I will celebrate your success with the same :thumbup:


Wait...weren’t the ones listed at 2pm all prototypes?
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

User avatar
PeacePeople
Moderator
Posts: 13846
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Location: Canyonlands National Park, USA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby PeacePeople » Thu May 17, 2018

SilverBop wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Neptunzz wrote:I couldn't check out with any prototypes but was happy to get 2 blackened & 2 shiny monkeys along with a barrel with stand and added a 1/2 oz cross to qualify for free s&h. It took awhile but I am happy to have ordered and will celebrate with cigars and beers!


I will celebrate your success with the same :thumbup:


Wait...weren’t the ones listed at 2pm all prototypes?


No, the regular issue 20 grams were also available
ImageImageImage

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 4494
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Thu May 17, 2018

Shiny are sold out. Only 4 blackened left. Given that each one requires a new mold, I’d guess these end up being some of the most desirable low mintage pieces offered in the recent past
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Thu May 17, 2018

bigjohn wrote:Shiny are sold out. Only 4 blackened left.


I suppose if somebody still wanted shiny... :lol:

Image
Image

abliss2006
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby abliss2006 » Thu May 17, 2018

Well that was crazy earlier. David might have to wait for a friday @ 8pm for the next prototype release :pop:

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Thu May 17, 2018

PeacePeople wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Andref wrote:You get what you pay for


Currently paying over $1100/yr, so definitely not getting what i'm paying for.


Upgrade the server and just add the additional costs to Andref's orders...good plan???


That plan only works if I can get an order placed. :thumbdown:

blevdawgAg47
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Thu May 17, 2018

I can't help but feel partially responsible for the heavy traffic at YPS :oops: I could think of worse problems :P
ImageImageImage

jcz1
Posts: 4866
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby jcz1 » Thu May 17, 2018

Silver Addict wrote:
iron-pyrite wrote:
Silverkid wrote:
Andref wrote:I give up...the site sucks

totally



3 devices all hitting refresh at the same time with 2 p monkeys in cart. poop



Imagine 100 people all doing the same thing. That is the reason the site crashes. The solution is apparently the $4800/yr server that I had before. That's a lot to cough up when my old site used to run on a $600/yr server just fine.


There are cloud options such as Azure or AWS where you can ramp up when needed (big release dates), then ramp back down for normal loads.

User avatar
zubie
Totem Pole Supporter
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014
Location: San Diego

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby zubie » Thu May 17, 2018

Been on an airplane for 12 hours today, what the hell did I miss? Anyone selling a shiney or proto?

Thx, Tim
Wanted: Older YPS 1 oz Hex Yin/Yang & any YPS #21s.
Please PM me to $ell or trade. Thanks :turtle:


ImageImageImage

User avatar
SilverBop
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby SilverBop » Thu May 17, 2018

PeacePeople wrote:
SilverBop wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Neptunzz wrote:I couldn't check out with any prototypes but was happy to get 2 blackened & 2 shiny monkeys along with a barrel with stand and added a 1/2 oz cross to qualify for free s&h. It took awhile but I am happy to have ordered and will celebrate with cigars and beers!


I will celebrate your success with the same :thumbup:


Wait...weren’t the ones listed at 2pm all prototypes?


No, the regular issue 20 grams were also available


Well, looks like i got 2 prototypes of the few listed. My first YPS prototypes.

Thanks David!
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

User avatar
iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017
Location: California

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby iron-pyrite » Thu May 17, 2018

SilverBop wrote:
Well, looks like i got 2 prototypes of the few listed. My first YPS prototypes.

Thanks David!


I'll trade for the two I got?
ImageImageImage

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Thu May 17, 2018

I dropped the ball and forgot. That's what I get for being a crackhead and have a bad memory lol
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

User avatar
Silverkid
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1210
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014
Location: Indy

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silverkid » Fri May 18, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:I dropped the ball and forgot. That's what I get for being a crackhead and have a bad memory lol


Don't worry, it was really difficult. I struck out
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Fri May 18, 2018

I'm pissed at myself. I sat there and complained I didn't have the inside scoop and I come here and Dave gives the details and my morel mushroom hunting today got in the way and I forgot. I'd be less upset if I atleast tried to checkout and failed than to just forget. Oh well. Guess I add a darn monkey to another YPS I need to buy in that section lol
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

User avatar
agnostic
BS Supporter
Posts: 2115
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014
Location: PNW

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby agnostic » Fri May 18, 2018

Morels cooked into some scrambled eggs will ease the pain a bit, I'm sure.
"Back in '82 I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" --Uncle Rico

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 4494
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Fri May 18, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:I'm pissed at myself. I sat there and complained I didn't have the inside scoop and I come here and Dave gives the details and my morel mushroom hunting today got in the way and I forgot. I'd be less upset if I atleast tried to checkout and failed than to just forget. Oh well. Guess I add a darn monkey to another YPS I need to buy in that section lol

Trust me, there will be more opportunities
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

blevdawgAg47
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Fri May 18, 2018

Anybody got one they can sell or trade? :angel: I know, that's a longshot :lol:






But I'll take it anyway
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17481
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri May 18, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:
Shortstack McAygee wrote:
iron-pyrite wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:11 x 3oz lions left of 1000 mintage. They are on sale until gone (hopefully that's today :thumbup: )

#1000 is not available.


:forsale:


7 polished left, 0 with patina


4 left. :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

Will today be the day?

:pop:


:asold: :clap:


Speaking of which, what was the final mintage of the 5-oz Lion :?:

Thanks!



500

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17481
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri May 18, 2018

blevdawgAg47 wrote:Anybody got one they can sell or trade? :angel: I know, that's a longshot :lol:






But I'll take it anyway



There will be more regular issue 20 gram monkeys next week. I need to get caught up on making the molds for the first 40 today.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Fri May 18, 2018

Awesome! I'm heading to the bad lands, deadwood, Mount Rushmore, The Black Hills for a week and can bet you a$$ I won't forget the next batch :)
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest