KSAs End TUESDAY Night at 10pm EDT - click here

Travel Agent Deluxe! charlie1023

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter

Travel Agent Deluxe! charlie1023

Postby shinnosuke » Sun May 02, 2021

How many of you are aware that charlie1023, one of our long-term members, is a travel agent? Do you remember the good old days when you could ask a travel agent to make all the arrangements and you didn't have to deal with the hassle?

A couple of my sons and I are going to travel to Washington, DC, in early June. Charlie got us flights, a car and a hotel. He gave us lots of choices, quick responses, and great advice.

If you're planning a trip, please consider sending a private message to Charlie. Click on this link to contact him: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6538

(If Charlie wants to share any other contact info, deals, etc. he can add to this thread.)

silverhead

Re: Travel Agent Deluxe! charlie1023

Postby silverhead » Sun May 02, 2021

Good information. Thanks for sharing
ImageImageImage

charlie1023
Gold Supporter

Re: Travel Agent Deluxe! charlie1023

Postby charlie1023 » Mon May 03, 2021

shinnosuke wrote:How many of you are aware that charlie1023, one of our long-term members, is a travel agent? Do you remember the good old days when you could ask a travel agent to make all the arrangements and you didn't have to deal with the hassle?

A couple of my sons and I are going to travel to Washington, DC, in early June. Charlie got us flights, a car and a hotel. He gave us lots of choices, quick responses, and great advice.

If you're planning a trip, please consider sending a private message to Charlie. Click on this link to contact him: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6538

(If Charlie wants to share any other contact info, deals, etc. he can add to this thread.)

Thank you for the kind words! Travel is kicking back up, feel free to reach out to me via PM here on BSer or email me at charlesparraga@cruiseplanners.com and I can handle everything for you and throw in a bonus or two on occasion!

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”