Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
Andreas

Re: Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Postby Andreas » Sun Oct 17, 2021

Sounds good I will dm you now. Thanks for getting back to me I appreciate it.

I would have responded sooner but I just was made aware of this post. Don’t say oh well and think this is how your business transaction ends with me. It will be fixed. Some globes unfortunately did this and every single one was fixed. These types of ornaments inside were eaten by the alcohol. The PVC type ornaments worked fine but not these. I would like you to DM me your shipping information please. I’ll make you a new one. No one else had any issues because no one else here bought 1. I sold the others on Instagram.

Joseph[/quote]

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Dec 05, 2021

I am extremely excited to let you know that I am finished with your snow globe and am very happy to let you know I was able to make it without the use of alcohol. Some things inside the alcohol filled globes worked and unfortunately some didn’t. Yours did not and I attempted to create one without the alcohol. I was successful. It turned out great! It will be on the way back to you early this next week. Joseph

Andreas wrote:Sounds good I will dm you now. Thanks for getting back to me I appreciate it.

I would have responded sooner but I just was made aware of this post. Don’t say oh well and think this is how your business transaction ends with me. It will be fixed. Some globes unfortunately did this and every single one was fixed. These types of ornaments inside were eaten by the alcohol. The PVC type ornaments worked fine but not these. I would like you to DM me your shipping information please. I’ll make you a new one. No one else had any issues because no one else here bought 1. I sold the others on Instagram.

Joseph
[/quote]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andreas

Postby Andreas » Mon Dec 06, 2021

[quote="Schwartzy"]I am extremely excited to let you know that I am finished with your snow globe and am very happy to let you know I was able to make it without the use of alcohol. Some things inside the alcohol filled globes worked and unfortunately some didn’t. Yours did not and I attempted to create one without the alcohol. I was successful. It turned out great! It will be on the way back to you early this next week. Joseph

Great! Thanks! :pop: :thumbup:

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”