PLEASE SUPPORT BULLIONSTACKER FOR 2021! - click here for details

Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
Schwartzy

Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Aug 28, 2020

I just released a limited Edition run of 4 Bottles. They will be serialized on my COA. Let me present you the “Half Moon” Total of 4 Jars. I’ve killed it on twitter so I want these exclusive bottles to go to my Followers on Instagram. If you have an Instagram, go check it out! (Gotta keep my fellow BS Friends in the loop) Thank you!

Joseph

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEccc2zHWun ... s2xfcjw0te (1 minute Clip)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcpO1rnl0C ... e0ckx0z2ck (1 Minute Clip)
Last edited by Schwartzy on Thu Sep 03, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Schwartzy

Re: Half Moon

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Sep 02, 2020

10 ounces of beauty right here.

https://youtu.be/_QWldEuDM1I

Schwartzy

This is the Bottles of the Half Moon Run. 4 Total Bottles of this specific weight and silver crystals.

Joseph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schwartzy

Here’s a couple custom made floating framed pieces I did for a couple customers.

Joseph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schwartzy

This crystal here weighed in at 5.89 Grams and sold on my website for $100.00 to an XRP Enthusiast.

Joseph

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Sep 03, 2020

7 New Bottles/Coins being added to my website today! That brings a total of 22 different cryptos I offer. If you aren’t into crypto, I can accommodate you as well. I’m going to have a different label printed for just “Silver Crystal MoonRocks”

Joseph

Coins added were Bat, Neo, Eos, Trx, Bnb, Dash, Xem. I know a couple that became millionaires off of 1 or 2 of these.

Schwartzy

Re: Silver Crystal “MoonRocks”

If anyone is interested in purchasing these, just DM here and I’ll take care of you. I can knock off a couple bucks for my Bullion Stacker Friends if you are an established member. The 7 bottles I just added are on sale for $19.00 each for 3 days. Thank you! I’d really love this community to possibly add a bottle to your stack. I have bottles and 3D floating frames Currently. I’m looking to add a couple new items in the very near future! The necklace URN glass pendants would look sweet with my shiny in them for the ladies. I’m also in the process of trying to make some cool hour glasses with my finer crystals instead of the commonly used sand. I’m very excited! Thank you to all that has supported me!

Joseph

Schwartzy

If anybody wants anything custom made, give me a shout and I’ll see what we can come up. I have a great imagination with these shiny specimens.

Joseph

Schwartzy

This is now sold out. Thank you!

Schwartzy wrote:I just released a limited Edition run of 4 Bottles. They will be serialized on my COA. Let me present you the “Half Moon” Total of 4 Jars. I’ve killed it on twitter so I want these exclusive bottles to go to my Followers on Instagram. If you have an Instagram, go check it out! (Gotta keep my fellow BS Friends in the loop) Thank you!

Joseph

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEccc2zHWun ... s2xfcjw0te (1 minute Clip)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcpO1rnl0C ... e0ckx0z2ck (1 Minute Clip)

Schwartzy

This custom frame I made last night. It’s $25 shipped if anyone wants it. I just wanted to give you an idea of what they look like and price.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqKlbVnJw1 ... nfdfxdfm75

Joseph

smackvay

Postby smackvay » Thu Sep 03, 2020

Can i ask how/what is "silver crystal" do you break down the silver with chemicals?
Dont need the full process just curious in general how/what you are doing as it is very interesting
Renting Precious Metal Verifier to check your stack. Private message for info
Buying scrap gold and silver just shoot me a private message :thumbup:
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!

Schwartzy

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Sep 04, 2020

smackvay wrote:Can i ask how/what is "silver crystal" do you break down the silver with chemicals?
Dont need the full process just curious in general how/what you are doing as it is very interesting

Yes this process involves chemicals. Nitric acid specifically than these are formed in an electrolyte over the course of 7-10 days. This refining process removes the trace amounts of impurities like copper palladium, ect. These are grown. Id refer you to YouTube and look up how to make silver crystals. I spent 2 days watching videos to learn.

Joseph

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Sep 04, 2020

I heard that breathing Nitric Acid is the new Covid killer, hmmm?
ImageImageImage

Schwartzy

Purple and Gold wrote:I heard that breathing Nitric Acid is the new Covid killer, hmmm?

Lmfaoooo maybe that’s why I’ve never got it. I wouldn’t do this indoors lol.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Sep 04, 2020

Schwartzy wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:I heard that breathing Nitric Acid is the new Covid killer, hmmm?

Lmfaoooo maybe that’s why I’ve never got it. I wouldn’t do this indoors lol.

:lol:
ImageImageImage

Schwartzy

I sent out a couple packages today. Your tracking numbers are in your DM’s. Thank you for your purchases and support. It really means the world to me that there’s interest in something of mine. Much love. If you could post pics when you receive and give me your honest feedback on what I sent you, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Joseph

Schwartzy

I made this one up today and posted a You-Tube video so I could list it here for viewing and option to sell but not more than 2 minutes after I posted it, it sold. With that being said, there’s a hair over 7 grams of crystals in this one to give you an idea and I was asking $40.00 for it. Have a look at video. This one is gorgeous.

https://youtu.be/YJK9Zp2jN0M

Joseph

Schwartzy

A package like this $70.00 Shipped. That’s roughly $10 knocked off of total price for them if they were sold individually and I eat the shipping.so about $14.00-$15.00 off this package.

Joseph

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Fri Sep 04, 2020

What a minute! I thought we've never been to the moon. :P :lol:
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Schwartzy

fredzoyt wrote:What a minute! I thought we've never been to the moon. :P :lol:

Elon brought me there secretly lol

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”