Amazon Deals and Reviews

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Amazon Deals and Reviews

Postby MaxGravy » Sun Jun 14, 2020

Amazon has a wide range of coin supplies at good prices, including flips, capsules, loupes, books and more.

If you'd like to add a review to this page, post it here and we'll move it to this thread.
"Every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered...History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." -1984, George Orwell

Splunky
Duck Supporter

Re: Amazon Deals and Reviews

Postby Splunky » Sun Jun 14, 2020

Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pens 4.5", 6-Pack - Including 2 x 15 Lanyards and Screen Cleaning Cloth by The Friendly Swede (Black, Gold, Silver, Blue, Sea Blue, Green)

They're pretty simple devices, consisting of a pen-like body with a rubber bulb at the end. At 4-1/2" long, they're are about 2/3 the length of your standard ballpoint pen, and they're a little fatter than your normal pencil. These 6 Stylus pens are solid and useful, meaning that it cannot be broken, glides easily on my iPad screen, does what I need it to do They are light in weight, small enough so that it is just perfect for my iPad. Overall I have no regrets, but all the pleasure of buying these Stylus pens - a real good buy.
ImageImage

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

wjruth

Postby wjruth » Sun Jun 14, 2020

3M TEKK WorkTunes Hearing Protector, MP3 Compatible with AM/FM Tuner

Wanting to listen to mp3's while mowing the lawn and preserve my hearing, I decided to pick a pair of these up. I should have done this ten years ago. The sound produced was decent and the fact I could listen to my music without turning the volume up was great. Sound dampening was very good and actually made my chore of mowing a little more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this product.

dae2dae

Postby dae2dae » Sun Jun 14, 2020

Coco Cafe Coconut Water Cafe Latte, 11.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)

These delicious little treats do not have that eck flavor that some coconut waters do at times. Mostly you taste the shot of expresso that is in the drink. It is nice for me to be able to replace electrolytes and get that shot of caffeine. Now I am no longer rotating between coffee and gatorade!

They are good on the go, either warm or cold, or toss them in the freezer for a little while and drink them like one of those frozen frap coffee drinks.
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

joefro
Ninja Turtle Tech

Postby joefro » Sun Jun 14, 2020

Pawleys Island Original Collection Large DuraCord Rope Hammock

My fiance has been saying she wants a hammock forever, so I finally did some research and surprised her with one. I was not disappointed. This hammock is very high quality and seems like it will last a while. It also doesn't fold up too easily and trap you inside. It has already started getting "broken in" and we've only had it about 2 weeks.

It's not the cheapest hammock out there, but after all the research I did it was clear that with hammocks you get what you pay for. Here is a pic, it is even more glorious than it looks. I really enjoyed this during Memorial Day weekend.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Columbia River Knife and Tool 2020 AG Russell Sting Knife

I picked up 3 of these knives when they were on sale for $33 each. The entire knife is made from a single piece of 1050 HRC 54-55 carbon steel, which gives it a solid feel in the hand. It's nicely balanced and well made.

This is a smaller knife at just under 7" in length with a 3.1" blade, but still quite capable. Overall I like it a lot. It's a great value for the price and mine arrived razor sharp. Plus, the Cordura Zytel sheath is a nice bonus. It's hefty and good quality, especially for the price, and with the straps and clever use of velcro, it can be configured for most uses.

From the manufacturer: The AG Russell Sting made by Columbia River Knife and Tool is a fixed 1050 HRC 54-55 carbon steel 3.2-inch stainless steel blade. Complete with a custom Cordura Zytel sheath, this is a multipurpose, one-piece utility knife that is just about indestructible.
"Every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered...History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." -1984, George Orwell

dae2dae

Postby dae2dae » Sun Jun 14, 2020

Trudeau Melamine Mixing Bowls, Set of 3

I got this set because I recently had my kitchen floors redone and was scared of dropping my old ceramic and stoneware mixing bowls making my newly tiled floors ugly.

These are easy to clean functional little mixing bowls. Make note of dimensions before ordering as the largest bowl is only 3 quart, the middle 2 quart, and the smallest at a quart and a half. Nice flat bottom with a rubber circle to keep them from slipping on the counter while in use. Also a make shift handle to keep them still while beating or mixing.

There is a pour spout function that was nice when I baked a cake and also when I made pancakes the other morning. I was surprised that while cleaning none of them sustained any scratches, as of yet, and retained their new item luster. Hopefully these bowls hold up for a while but at only 12 bucks it really was a bargain. Either way I am happy with this purchase and would recommend to others.
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

I highly recommend this stuff. It's been a miracle for Splunky and I. The first time is a bit of a shock but the burn wears off pretty quick.

Sinus Plumber

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby Bucketeer » Sun Jun 14, 2020

Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

AURUM MULTO MAGIS ANIMAS PERDIDIT QUAM FERRUM CORPORA CECIDIT

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Jun 15, 2020

A zinc supplement may be a good idea right now.

Splunky
Duck Supporter

Postby Splunky » Mon Jun 15, 2020

This MIBEST oximeter gets good reviews and works very well. It also reads your pulse. It's easy to use and the results are consistent. I usually get 97-98%.

ImageImage

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

MaxGravy
Site Admin

One of my favorite movies of all time!

The Lathe of Heaven - Movie 1980
This was the most requested movie on PBS for many years. It wasn't shown for a long time because of copyright issues. It has a Beatles song near the end.

The Lathe of Heaven - Movie 2002
This remake with James Caan is a good watch but in my opinion not nearly as good as the original

The Lathe of Heaven - Book
The 1971 book by Ursula K. LeGuin is the best!

Splunky
Duck Supporter

Postby Splunky » Mon Jun 15, 2020

If you like homemade pea soup, you'll need some of these.

Green Split Peas

ImageImage

― G.K. Chesterton

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Don't buy cheap air filters. These MERV-8 filters work great.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Jun 22, 2020

Some labels are better than other labels. These are my favorite and they're made in the USA.

Pro Office Premium 100 Full-Sheet Self Adhesive Shipping Labels for Laser Printers and Ink Jet Printers

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Jun 29, 2020

90% Cocoa. No dairy and very little sugar. My kind of chocolate bar. :thumbup:

Lindt Excellence Bar, 90% Cocoa Supreme Dark Chocolate

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Jul 03, 2020

You'll need a new one these if yours gets shredded in the wind. :|

Redford Supply Pro Outdoor Backflow Preventer Insulation Cover for Winter Pipe Freeze Protection

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”