PLEASE SUPPORT BULLIONSTACKER FOR 2021! - click here for details

Stas3000's Gold and Silver Commemoratives FS/FT Thread

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
stas3000
Site Supporter

Stas3000's Gold and Silver Commemoratives FS/FT Thread

Postby stas3000 » Fri May 29, 2020

Figured I'd move this loooong post here into its own thread. Will probably update it with some other commemoratives later. Will link it in the BST area.

:forsale:

Selling several foreign and US gold commemorative coins and sets. Specs are below. Accepting PPFF, PPG&S (add 3% to total), Zelle, check, etc. Please PM me and let's get a deal done!

US MINT

All US gold is currently sold out.

ROYAL CANADIAN MINT

1974 Turks & Caicos 50 Crown, Churchill unc

Commemorates the 100th anniversary of Sir Winston Churchill's birth. The proof is sold. The uncirculated/matte piece comes in capsule and with a RCM box. Note that several commemorative silver 20 Crown coins are available also. They are 1.15 ozt ASW each!

Specs per Krause catalog
Weight: 9 grams
Composition: .500 fine gold
AGW: 0.145 ozt
Price: $285 (or melt) + shipping

FRANKLIN MINT

1980 Panama 150 Balboas, the proof type

Also proof strike from Franklin Mint. Commemorative - 150th anniversary of the death of Simon Bolivar. COA is part of packaging and is included.

Specs per Krause catalog
Weight: 7.64 grams
Composition: .500 fine gold
AGW: 0.123 ozt
Mintage: 1837 (proofs)
Last edited by stas3000 on Fri Jan 15, 2021, edited 21 times in total.
Accepting payments via Zelle, Venmo, PPFF, PPGS (add 3%), cashier/bank check, personal check, concealed cash.

stas3000
Site Supporter

Re: Stas3000's Gold and Silver Commemoratives FS/FT Thread

Postby stas3000 » Mon Aug 17, 2020

:sold:
Pictures of the US Olympic set are attached, incl. the gold coin which looks good to me and the silver dollar with finger prints. The other silver dollar looks untouched.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Accepting payments via Zelle, Venmo, PPFF, PPGS (add 3%), cashier/bank check, personal check, concealed cash.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”