Postby dixiesilverminer » Fri Aug 10, 2018

Join us tonight at 10pm eastern for a live pour on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvEMf ... k6LGj9qHQw
DSM Silverwithstyle

Check out our website www.dixiesilverminer.com

dixiesilverminer

Sunday night metal chat by dixiesilvergirl

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Aug 12, 2018

What a rough couple of weeks for metals and cryptos. The recent low prices have made many people question their stacking plan and wonder if they should be stacking at all. The high crypto profits are non existent and so that revenue for buying metals is not an option right now.
cryptocurrency-crash.gif
cryptocurrency-crash.gif (998.49 KiB) Viewed 555 times

Some people are taking advantage of the low prices and adding heavily to their stack and crypto wallet, are you one of them? We have been working on some tool and shop upgrades so we have not been able to take advantage of the dip as much as we would like, we have also been trying to educate ourselves in crypto to buy low and someday sell high to add more metal to our stack. We have recently participated in several airdrops thanks to the many informed members of steemit and discord that have been sharing some tips on good ones to get in on and are looking at the next step of investing in them.
cryptocurrency-crash.gif
cryptocurrency-crash.gif (998.49 KiB) Viewed 555 times

I would love to hear how your stacking plans have fared during this dip and have you scored any pieces that you would not have otherwise?

Thanks for reading and Happy Stacking!!!
Attachments
crypto buy.gif
crypto buy.gif (1007.95 KiB) Viewed 555 times
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Aug 19, 2018

n January of this year the predictions for precious metals markets were an upward momentum after unceremoniously posting some gains at the end of 2017. Gold had the best annual close since 2012 at just above $1,300/oz.
Experts and their predicted push above $1,400 for gold in 2018 would be significant, however, at the moment it does not look to be in the near future.
Moving-picture-money-to-burn-animated-gif.gif
Moving-picture-money-to-burn-animated-gif.gif (18.01 KiB) Viewed 494 times

Last year the Federal Reserve has vowed to continue raising its interest rate and Washington is trying to actually balance the national balance sheet, we are now starting to see the small influx of fiat stimulus hit our economy. The 2017 passed tax cuts should cause hundreds of trillions of dollars to be repatriated back to the United States eventually. Many corporations that have taken their business assets overseas for a more favorable tax environment are now considering a return to our country. The corporate tax rate dropped to 21% in 2018 and now the U.S. has suddenly becomes a much more enticing place to do business.
We have to wonder if the low commodity pricing lately is because of manipulation, increased production or lower demand. What do you think? I think no matter the reason we will keep on buying, especially with the low spot price, we have ordered a mix of silver, gold and copper while prices are down and now we plan to stack it and forget it, until such time we need it. Let me know what low spot deals you have found, we took advantage of a couple of online spot deals and are anxiously waiting for our goodies to arrive/

Thanks for reading and Happy Stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Stackers are very giving people. Silver is being given away everywhere!

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sat Aug 25, 2018

We are members of several Social Media Sites and have found that stackers are the same all over the world and internet. Stackers may love to stack but they also love to give silver away, it is amazing to see the generosity in the world.

On Steemit the #Steemsilvergold group is having a monster raffle that is about to happen with

over 66 different silver and gold prizes, up for grabs. for less than a $1 to buy a raffle ticket , it is too late to get in on this one but this is not the first nor the last !

On YouTube there is a great giveaway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdRGWsBo_M

just dig it VA is giving away a 5ozt bar poured by Dixiesilverminer when he reaches 1000 subscribers.

and on Instagram The epic GAW conceived by @msagan continues!!!!!!

He gathered some of the smaller pourers of Instagram together to give back to the very community that got us started!! We are giving a 15.98 Troy oz 999 silver bar away with all of our stamps on it and a COA from each of us!!

On June 20th the story began with pouring THE BAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnVuEipiFY&t=143s

It is now on the way to JPMETALS where he will place the final stamp and then antique the bar, have you seen his work? he does gorgeous toning!

Rules and regulations will be posted in the near future. Spread the word, share and repost!!!

follow https://www.instagram.com/communitypourers/ for full details and

Make sure you are on Instagram and follow everyone

@dixiesilverminer @recklessmetals @polarbearpours @californiawildpig

@stackin.weight @john.mcclane87_jjmbars @bullseyesilverbars @jp_metals @heavymetals713 @chirostacktor @evolmetals @vollmerpouredsilver @santoro_precious_metals @blue_line_bullion

It is on the way to it's last stop now!!
DSM Silverwithstyle

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Re: DixiesilverMiner

Postby Blue Angel » Sat Aug 25, 2018

Just wanted to say thank you for taking time to post up the videos and stuff. Cool for sure.

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Aug 26, 2018

Thank you!that means a lot to hear
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Aug 26, 2018

Happy Sunday! It has been a tough couple of weeks for anyone that needs to sell, Low Spot has now started to create another problem, the I can’t stop buying problem. It is so hard to say no when you see low spot and low premium, the accounting side of me loves seeing our overall per ounce stack price come down. But the pirate side of me is loving the new shiny!

But how long can they stay this low? Here is are the charts of the silver,gold and platinum prices for the last 30 days from Kitco
30 day silver.gif
30 day silver.gif (7.48 KiB) Viewed 378 times
30 day platinum.gif
30 day platinum.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 378 times
30 day gold.gif
30 day gold.gif (8.21 KiB) Viewed 378 times

We are glad the lows have lasted as we have been able to add a little silver, a little gold and we just ordered some Platinum too. What have you been ordering? What a great chance to add to our stack!!!
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Sep 09, 2018

Happy Sunday!
Has your store of wealth worked out for you?

We recently sold our set of privateers, not because we had to or because we could make a profit, we actually broke exactly even.
privateers.jpg
privateers.jpg (213.65 KiB) Viewed 308 times

We then used the proceeds to purchase some gold and platinum(from Mene) at the low spot prices. We felt that we would see more of a gain with the other metals so it was a strategic stack move. We did learn that our store of wealth worked, our money was still there. Now considering it was only about a year it is not a big surprise but it was a good reassuring feeling.
mene all 0909.jpg
mene all 0909.jpg (85.92 KiB) Viewed 308 times

We are loving the low spot prices as we are still in the stacking mode, However I was thinking the other day what if we HAD to sell and the dip was lasting this long? Our spot price is low due to the scrap refining we have done and buying on dips, so we would be ok, but I am wondering if any of our fellow stackers have had to sell for any reason and take a loss on their investment? We are all at different stages of our stacking and although some are just starting , I am sure that there are some that are in the position they need to sell, so I was wondering how that was worked out for you? And what if any types of silver held their premium or sold better? I think it is important to stay active not only as a buyer but a seller so you have trusted people to work with when you have to, stacking is not enough you must have a plan on what to do with it, well if it doesn’t get lost in a boating accident that is!
sinking boat.gif
sinking boat.gif (485.76 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Thanks for Reading and Happy Stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Leidenfrost Presale

Postby dixiesilverminer » Mon Sep 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMT-QXcLx8

pre order can be placed on our website also
DSM Silverwithstyle

snappy
Silver Supporter

Re: Leidenfrost Presale

Postby snappy » Mon Sep 10, 2018

dixiesilverminer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMT-QXcLx8

I put myself on the list. These look really unique. Cheers- :thumbup:

Silverwildcat
Silver Supporter

Re: Leidenfrost Presale

Postby Silverwildcat » Mon Sep 10, 2018

dixiesilverminer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMT-QXcLx8

I'm on the list as well Awesome looking pieces and even better people :thumbup:
Keep it up DSM and DSG
Image ImageImage
RIP DAD 6-10-54/8-17-18

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Sep 11, 2018

Heya DixieGirl. The Miner commented on my post and said you guys would reserve me 1 of these. I'm excited! He told me to leave you a message though so here it is. Count me in!
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Tue Sep 11, 2018

Thank you guys!
DSM Silverwithstyle

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”