DixiesilverMiner

dixiesilverminer

Sunday night metal chat by dixiesilvergirl

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Good evening hope everyone is staying warm and that you are happy with your current metal plan. It seems many of you from the comments I saw last week have the same plan as we do - 2018 will be year of the gold! We will continue to buy silver but mainly art pieces that we really like, we just received a awesome Noah's Ark from r/PMsforsale this week
I also have my eye on some great Community pours. The majority of our budget so far this year has gone to gold and platinum and we can plan on continuing that for the foreseeable future. What's the one piece that you keep checking on or you have in a cart somewhere and haven't pulled the trigger on yet? What are you waiting for? go ahead! and happy stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

everything

Re: Sunday night metal chat by dixiesilvergirl

Postby everything » Sun Jan 14, 2018

I just want to get my gold stack up to my goal, period. I've kind of come to the realization that having one of everything in silver isn't attainable but I'm a sucker for rare 1 oz. silver bars, anything less than 25-40 thousand to me is rare, even though many say that's not really rare. It's just that people are not really into rare 80's bars. Which is kind of good as they dump them at one of my LCS where the owner doesn't care about them and I find them. Other LCS, none to be found.
I"m not an expert on them, but enough to know they are low mintage, almost any bar with a s.n. on it I will purchase. I have a couple of friends that have these old computers collecting dust, trying patiently to get them to give them up to me so I can hoard away more of the old CPU chips which aren't really worth as they are until gold gets extremely expensive, to me they are just another form of PM's.

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Love old bars and scrapping is a ton of fun that ia what got ua started to pouring! This is the best hobby ! so many options ans things to do!
DSM Silverwithstyle

everything

Postby everything » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Watched your video, neato.

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Thank you!
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jan 21, 2018

Well with the government shut down it brings many questions, will metals go up? If so how far? Will it go on so long we need to try out our SHTF plans? In all honesty this has become a common occurrence and nothing will really change. Will this change your current metal plan ? We are going to continue stacking, mainly gold and platinum with some melting metal, let the government fight amongst themselves. Happy stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

silverhead
Silver Supporter

Postby silverhead » Sun Jan 21, 2018

My current metal plan is like stuck in quicksand, shutdown has no affect on my stack unless spot bumps up to > $20/ and then I would probably dust off some ase's to sell. Shutdown frees up mom to take over some of my daddy cab duties :lol:
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Jan 22, 2018

Our representatives are playing mind games with us.
ImageImageImage

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jan 28, 2018

It seems like a lot of people are posting pics of their first purchases and that is awesome! The more the merrier! We share our love of metals a lot, We share our pics and plans on different social media sites and can stay anonymous that way, we have told some close friends, you dont have to give details just enough for them to get the bug and We have been teaching our kids and getting their stacks started. It is a great feeling when you see someone hold their first silver. Stacking is more then holding your wealth, it is a great hobby and a fun way to pass the time. What if anything are you doing to get others into stacking? Is education part of your metal plan?
DSM Silverwithstyle

Purple and Gold

Re: DIXIESILVERGIRL'S FIRST POUR!

Postby Purple and Gold » Sun Jan 28, 2018

8-) A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
ImageImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sun Feb 11, 2018

Were I running the show (and why they would NEVER let me run the show,) I'd bring both houses together, lock the doors, shut it down, and keep it shut down 'til we came up with a balanced budget or run in the black. And that's just for starts.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent," Credited to Goebbles.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”