Turtle Gift Donation to Outstanding member

stumpdust
Gold Supporter

Turtle Gift Donation to Outstanding member

Postby stumpdust » Sun Jul 31, 2016

Well we all Know several members have stepped up in the group buys in the past, so i wanted to give a chance to return the favor in the way of Silver 1 OZ :turtle:S to Member MR. ED , ill take the time to have donations to the :turtle: fund sent to ( PM me for address please) thru PPG only(Friends and Family) i will Make a current list like this so donations can be anonymous if you want, let me know please with donation
#1 5.00 member (name here)
#2 2.00 anonymous
#3 1.00 (Name Here)
ETC.
After all orders have been sent out for this group buy on the PLANK coin and it is closed, i will close this out with the total $ of donations, then i will purchase thru JMB Bullion 1OZ turtles to correspond with the total $$ donated, i will add whatever $$ is needed to make this a whole number of coins and have it sent to ED as a gift from the members, so who's in???
Last edited by stumpdust on Sun Jul 31, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

stumpdust
Gold Supporter

Re: Turtle Gift Donation to Outstanding member

Postby stumpdust » Fri Sep 02, 2016

#1 $2.00 Anonymous
#2 $2.00 Anonymous
#3 $5.00 Silver&Gold2013
#4 $8.88 Rik Bitter
#5 $5.00 Anonymous
#6 $8.88 Anonymous
#7 $5.00 Anonymous
#8 $8.88 Anonymous
#9 $5.00 Long John
#10 $5.00 Goldilocks
#11 $20.00 Anonymous
#12 $10.00 Anonymous

TOTAL = $80.64

Thanks to all that have made this possible, this will close out more then likely on Friday so if you have been contemplating a donation you will have tell then, i will make the :turtle: buy over the weekend and forward the package to Ed, i will post what he is getting .
Last edited by stumpdust on Fri Sep 02, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

stumpdust
Gold Supporter

Postby stumpdust » Fri Sep 02, 2016

Thanks for supporting BS member Ed, we are sending him :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: count them 5- 1 oz turtles as a gift for helping the members out!!

so this is closed as well Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
smiling_tortoise2.jpg
smiling_tortoise2.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 801 times

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Sep 02, 2016

ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Fri Sep 02, 2016

I have been trying to figure out a response to this very thoughtful gift and, all I can say is thank you. This place is so awesome in so many ways and the members here are a cut above the rest. The trust you all have in me to execute these Buys is not taken lightly and the feedback says it all. The gift is perfect and I assure you all that they will be my most treasured Turtles. They will be added to a small chest that holds an assortment of gifts from members over the past 2 years of Group Buys. All of them remind me of the reason I do this. Thank you all and have a safe Holiday. :thumbup:

Buy more Turtles
Mr Ed
Vision without execution is hallucination

Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter

Postby Diggin4copper » Sat Sep 03, 2016

Mr. Ed wrote:I have been trying to figure out a response to this very thoughtful gift and, all I can say is thank you. This place is so awesome in so many ways and the members here are a cut above the rest. The trust you all have in me to execute these Buys is not taken lightly and the feedback says it all. The gift is perfect and I assure you all that they will be my most treasured Turtles. They will be added to a small chest that holds an assortment of gifts from members over the past 2 years of Group Buys. All of them remind me of the reason I do this. Thank you all and have a safe Holiday. :thumbup:

Buy more Turtles
Mr Ed

Say Hi to Mom for us!
Outstanding!

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Tue Sep 13, 2016

I received the Turtles from JMB yesterday and they are perfect. Thank you again everyone for the kind words and the swell gift. You guys are the best. :clap: :clap:

:turtle:

PS
Mom says Hi. :D
Vision without execution is hallucination

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”