EricsonMint.com

User avatar
Ericson Mint
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013
Contact:

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Ericson Mint » Wed May 17, 2017

A great video by our very own tractorman here on B.S. Make sure to check out his other videos and subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmxEZ4 ... tNfEG9YoSQ
Don't forget to check out http://ericsonmint.com/ Home of the Viking Penguin!

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Diggin4copper » Thu May 18, 2017

Nice video Tractorman! Just ordered another polar bear So I have one of each stamping.. I just need that elusive Mommy penguin.. also, isn't there a gold igloo? I have to get out my Ericsson collection and look.. its in cold storage for the summer ...
Outstanding!

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Rik Bitter » Thu May 18, 2017

Diggin4copper wrote:Nice video Tractorman! Just ordered another polar bear So I have one of each stamping.. I just need that elusive Mommy penguin.. also, isn't there a gold igloo? I have to get out my Ericsson collection and look.. its in cold storage for the summer ...


No gold igloo that I'm aware of. EM/YPS/Pit Bullion did gilded versions of the fish and the viking helmet.
*** Looking for YPS #18s. Will Trade/purchase any you might have. ***

Eighteen! I get confused every day
Eighteen! I just don't know what to say
Eighteen! I gotta get away -- Alice Cooper

Image

User avatar
Ericson Mint
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013
Contact:

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Ericson Mint » Thu May 18, 2017

Rik Bitter wrote:
Diggin4copper wrote:Nice video Tractorman! Just ordered another polar bear So I have one of each stamping.. I just need that elusive Mommy penguin.. also, isn't there a gold igloo? I have to get out my Ericsson collection and look.. its in cold storage for the summer ...


No gold igloo that I'm aware of. EM/YPS/Pit Bullion did gilded versions of the fish and the viking helmet.



That is correct. Just fish and Helmets! (So far). Moving into some other things in the near future. A special new series of silver rounds should be available sometime this year :D :pop:
Don't forget to check out http://ericsonmint.com/ Home of the Viking Penguin!

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Rik Bitter » Thu May 18, 2017

I need more boots... I gotta fix that as soon as I get some more discretionary fundage.
*** Looking for YPS #18s. Will Trade/purchase any you might have. ***

Eighteen! I get confused every day
Eighteen! I just don't know what to say
Eighteen! I gotta get away -- Alice Cooper

Image

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Thu May 18, 2017

Any possibility of this one coming out in a scaled-up version (3-oz+) someday?

Cuz this design looks pretty dope! 8-)


Ericson Mint wrote:NEW PRODUCT UPDATE:

Available soon at EricsonMint.com or contact me directly to order. One ounce fish! These cute and detailed hand poured fish are .999 FS and weigh 1 Troy Ounce each. The reverse is stamped with the weight, purity, EM mark, and a unique serial number. These products will be limited to a mintage of no more than 2,500 bars. Order yours now for $27.00*
Image

User avatar
tractorman
Gold Supporter
Posts: 924
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Out standing in my field.

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby tractorman » Thu May 18, 2017

Diggin4copper wrote:Nice video Tractorman! Just ordered another polar bear So I have one of each stamping.. I just need that elusive Mommy penguin.. also, isn't there a gold igloo? I have to get out my Ericsson collection and look.. its in cold storage for the summer ...


Thanks Diggin! I ordered another bear too, couldn't pass up the sale. I need to get another boot, then I'll have both stampings of that one. Good idea on the cold storage for those pieces!!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ericson Mint
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013
Contact:

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Ericson Mint » Fri May 19, 2017

Shortstack McAygee wrote:Any possibility of this one coming out in a scaled-up version (3-oz+) someday?

Cuz this design looks pretty dope! 8-)


Ericson Mint wrote:NEW PRODUCT UPDATE:

Available soon at EricsonMint.com or contact me directly to order. One ounce fish! These cute and detailed hand poured fish are .999 FS and weigh 1 Troy Ounce each. The reverse is stamped with the weight, purity, EM mark, and a unique serial number. These products will be limited to a mintage of no more than 2,500 bars. Order yours now for $27.00*
Image



Possibly! But we have another big fish planned for July 8-)
Don't forget to check out http://ericsonmint.com/ Home of the Viking Penguin!

User avatar
tractorman
Gold Supporter
Posts: 924
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Out standing in my field.

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby tractorman » Sun May 21, 2017

A couple corrections, my new polar bear, and my gift from Leif. I guess it pays to pronounce a viking's name correctly!

Image Image Image

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Diggin4copper » Mon May 22, 2017

Hmm this seems familiar.. my brother bear sent me a pic kinda like this.....
Attachments
IMG_1940.jpg
IMG_1940.jpg (115.64 KiB) Viewed 410 times
Outstanding!

User avatar
tractorman
Gold Supporter
Posts: 924
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Out standing in my field.

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby tractorman » Mon May 22, 2017

Ah yes, I remember a colder view like that. Nice pickup on the new one.
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ericson Mint
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013
Contact:

Shark Attack!

Postby Ericson Mint » Wed Jul 12, 2017

There is something in the Water...
Image
Don't forget to check out http://ericsonmint.com/ Home of the Viking Penguin!

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Diggin4copper » Wed Jul 12, 2017

Penguins take care!
Outstanding!

User avatar
Ericson Mint
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013
Contact:

Re: EricsonMint.com

Postby Ericson Mint » Thu Jul 13, 2017

Only available for one week! These go on sale July 23rd and sales stop after the 30th! Happy Shark Week All! :pop: :P
Image
Don't forget to check out http://ericsonmint.com/ Home of the Viking Penguin!


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests