Page 8 of 14

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015
by Brades
Bought a smoker and some accessories last week for around $400... did BS get anything?

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015
by dae2dae
I spent a few hundred last week....I wonder if the site got anything this time :pop:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015
by MaxGravy
Yes, yes and yes.

Thank you. :thumbup:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015
by PeacePeople
Spent $65 through link on left...let me know please

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015
by dae2dae
PeacePeople wrote:Spent $65 through link on left...let me know please


Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015
by PeacePeople
dae2dae wrote:
PeacePeople wrote:Spent $65 through link on left...let me know please



It wasn't a comb...don't have enough hair for one of those

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015
by BigBamboula
Just spent $43.35 through the link, interested if BS got the credit.

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015
by Storm Drifter
Bought a new alarm system for the house a couple of weeks ago with the link. Spent about $800 US for the system with a couple of cameras.

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sat May 09, 2015
by TTrav
I just purchased a new bluetooth headset a few moments ago so that I can look like a tool, errr... use both hands while talking on the phone.

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sat May 09, 2015
by MaxGravy
Engineer wrote:Gift cards, too...but I'm not sure if those count.


They do! :thumbup:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015
by joefro
So a lot of times I am shopping on Amazon and fill up my shopping cart, and then right as I'm going to checkout I remember to come back here and click the Amazon link. That opens up a window and then I finish my checkout from that window. However, Im curious if BS is getting credit for those items if I loaded them into my cart BEFORE I come here and click the BS link. If not, then I need to click the link and then re-add them to my shopping cart.

As a test, I just bought this phone case:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MMTBHDG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I only remembered to click the BS link here after it was already in my shopping cart. Can a BS admin confirm whether or not this iphone 6 case pops up in your list?

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015
by H2SO4
ordered some cleaning supplies through the amazon link!

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015
by natsb88
Just ordered a phone and FitBit for my sister through the BS link.

joefro wrote:So a lot of times I am shopping on Amazon and fill up my shopping cart, and then right as I'm going to checkout I remember to come back here and click the Amazon link. That opens up a window and then I finish my checkout from that window. However, Im curious if BS is getting credit for those items if I loaded them into my cart BEFORE I come here and click the BS link. If not, then I need to click the link and then re-add them to my shopping cart.

As a test, I just bought this phone case:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MMTBHDG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I only remembered to click the BS link here after it was already in my shopping cart. Can a BS admin confirm whether or not this iphone 6 case pops up in your list?

It should work this way. I sure hope so, I have done it that way many times before...

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015
by natsb88
Motherboard, processor, memory, video card, SSD, a couple optical drives, a docking station, two complete sets of color laser toner cartridges, and a few other odds and ends through the BS link today. Sure hope BS is getting credit for all this junk :lol:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015
by fredzoyt
natsb88 wrote:Just ordered a phone and FitBit for my sister through the BS link.

joefro wrote:So a lot of times I am shopping on Amazon and fill up my shopping cart, and then right as I'm going to checkout I remember to come back here and click the Amazon link. That opens up a window and then I finish my checkout from that window. However, Im curious if BS is getting credit for those items if I loaded them into my cart BEFORE I come here and click the BS link. If not, then I need to click the link and then re-add them to my shopping cart.

As a test, I just bought this phone case:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MMTBHDG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I only remembered to click the BS link here after it was already in my shopping cart. Can a BS admin confirm whether or not this iphone 6 case pops up in your list?

It should work this way. I sure hope so, I have done it that way many times before...


I wonder about this every time I order from Amazon.

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015
by MaxGravy
Did not see the phone case on the list. And the balance so far for June is -$7. Someone returned an expensive item.

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015
by natsb88
Packing tape, pruning shears, tire slime, cheap keyboard...

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015
by natsb88
Engineer wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Did not see the phone case on the list. And the balance so far for June is -$7. Someone returned an expensive item.


I sent back a $200 sander that showed up used with bearings starting to go out. :roll:

Buying stuff through the warehouse deals section seems to be a crap shoot...

I've scored lots of great deals there.

On the other hand, I had to send back a 22,000 BTU air conditioner that was described as "cosmetic damage less than 10%," but when I opened it up the guts were busted and leaking and the fan was scraping the housing :roll:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015
by PeacePeople
$67 on some work supplies....

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015
by joefro
MaxGravy wrote:Did not see the phone case on the list. And the balance so far for June is -$7. Someone returned an expensive item.



Did this ever show up? If not, I think we found something out that might be causing BS to miss out on some funding.