Bullionstacker Amazon Store

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby fredzoyt » Tue Dec 01, 2015

Thanks for the heads up on the glass cleaner, Nate. That stuff ROCKS! I can't believe how good I can see out my van windows now. :thumbup:

dae2dae
Gold Jester

Postby dae2dae » Mon Dec 21, 2015

man am I glad I remembered to follow the link right before placing my last minute christmas order :thumbup:
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Dec 21, 2015

dae2dae wrote:man am I glad I remembered to follow the link right before placing my last minute christmas order :thumbup:

:thumbup: Thank you!

Amazon's been pretty skimpy lately.
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

RyanEOD
Platinum Site Tech

Postby RyanEOD » Mon Dec 21, 2015

I keep using it for random things like lightbulbs and what not . . .lol, nothing big though.

xelint
Shogun Supporter

Postby xelint » Mon Dec 21, 2015

we need to get a link to Ebay with all the good deals on Ebux that would pay for the site for a long time.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

xelint wrote:we need to get a link to Ebay with all the good deals on Ebux that would pay for the site for a long time.

Ebay requires access to the site that we're not willing to give them. Same thing for adsense and the others. Amazon only needs a link and the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
ImageImageImage

xelint
Shogun Supporter

Postby xelint » Mon Dec 21, 2015

MaxGravy wrote:
xelint wrote:we need to get a link to Ebay with all the good deals on Ebux that would pay for the site for a long time.

Ebay requires access to the site that we're not willing to give them. Same thing for adsense and the others. Amazon only needs a link and the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

+1 :thumbup:

DRP270
Site Admin

Postby DRP270 » Mon Dec 21, 2015

I got some boxing gloves and a mini-fridge :thumbup: .
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

DRP270 wrote:I got some boxing gloves and a mini-fridge :thumbup: .

Two great items to keep your beer safe. :thumbup:
ImageImageImage

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Mon Dec 21, 2015

fredzoyt wrote:Thanks for the heads up on the glass cleaner, Nate. That stuff ROCKS! I can't believe how good I can see out my van windows now. :thumbup:

:thumbup: It's good stuff.

Since the last post...

warning light
cupcake coring tool
5 pairs of shoes
2 doorknobs
razor blades
mason hoe
food containers
non-contact thermometer
3 rechargeable LED work lights
insulated bricklayer gloves
PVC fittings
other masonry tools
a Prime Pantry order
socks
Dewalt driver bits and saw blades
Dewalt Tough System case
Dewalt cordless circular saw
external hard drive
some miscellaneous stuff

$850 through the link

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Wed Dec 30, 2015

Amazon is giving us a few bucks for anyone that signs up for a free trial of Prime. You can cancel at any time during the first 30 days and they will still pay the commission.

Amazon Prime Video 30-Day Free Trial

About Amazon Prime

Receive all the benefits of Amazon Prime including FREE Two-Day Shipping for eligible purchases, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video, and the ability to borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library for $99 a year.

The benefits include:

FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.

FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes. For more information, go to Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery.

Prime Instant Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Instant Video.

Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Music.

Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive. For more information, go to About Prime Photos.

Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon's own line of everyday essentials.
Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com. For more information, go to About Prime Early Access.
Kindle Owners' Lending Library: access to members in the U.S. For more information, go to Kindle Owners' Lending Library

Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.

Video Add-On Subscriptions: Members can purchase Video Add-on Subscriptions to premium content providers. Browse available Video Add-on Subscriptions, or manage your existing subscriptions.

Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Family: These include 20% off diapers through Subscribe & Save and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry. For more information go to Get 20% off Diaper Subscriptions or About the Completion Discount.

Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits. For more information, go to About Amazon Households.
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Wed Jan 06, 2016

Amazon Prime Video Free Trial

For a limited time we'll get a $10 commission for each person who signs up for the free trial, even if you cancel before the 30 days ends.
ImageImageImage

thaweatherman

Postby thaweatherman » Wed Jan 06, 2016

MaxGravy wrote:Amazon Prime Video Free Trial

For a limited time we'll get a $10 commission for each person who signs up for the free trial, even if you cancel before the 30 days ends.

Maybe I'll sign up for another account with one of my many available email addresses :lol:

So all I have to do is click the button and it gives me a cookie for when I shop, right? Is there a way to donate via smile.amazon.com to BS? I currently have my funds there going to the EFF, but I'd gladly switch them over to BS.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Wed Jan 06, 2016

thaweatherman wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Amazon Prime Video Free Trial

Maybe I'll sign up for another account with one of my many available email addresses :lol:

So all I have to do is click the button and it gives me a cookie for when I shop, right? Is there a way to donate via smile.amazon.com to BS? I currently have my funds there going to the EFF, but I'd gladly switch them over to BS.

Yes, that's an affiliate link that will set a cookie. I'm not familiar with smile but I think it's for charities.
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Thu Jan 21, 2016

Outliers: Three novels of romantic suspense
by PJ Adams

Only $0.99 for Kindle.

What? :shifty:
ImageImageImage

Engineer
Pirate Jester

Postby Engineer » Mon Feb 01, 2016

I bought a water pick that attaches before the shower head.
It's much less of a PITA than the countertop version...and gets used a LOT more.
...mostly because it gives me an excuse to spend more time in the shower
The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Feb 02, 2016

Amazon Prime Music
The Only Music Streaming Service with Free 2-day Shipping - 30-day Free Trial

I still prefer itunes but to each their own. I'll sign up for Prime when Jeremy Clarkson and crew announce their new car show. 8-)
ImageImageImage

oswarped

Postby oswarped » Wed Feb 03, 2016

Just spent 198.00 at amazon hope it helps a bit.

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016

Amazon really wants us to join Prime - free shipping limit is now $49. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Democracy Dies in Darkness

Engineer
Pirate Jester

Postby Engineer » Tue Feb 23, 2016

$250 on a water pump and hardness tester. :pop:
The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”