YPS News & Happenings

User avatar
Neptunzz
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Neptunzz » Mon Jan 15, 2018

I love the True North 5 oz silver bar and ordered 2 along with 2 - 1 oz silver hearts.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17420
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Neptunzz wrote:I want to give a shout out to MaxGravy for helping me get access to this site and also helping re-size my avatar. My first post but I have been lurking for quite awhile. I really enjoy this YPS forum as well as YPS products!


Welcome Sean! Glad to see you here.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17420
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Cutting a mold for a new Valentines Day heart right now. Will be 3oz. Hopefully will get those up for sale tomorrow and let it run until Feb 14.

User avatar
Neptunzz
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Neptunzz » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Thank you David! Good to be here!

User avatar
Neptunzz
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Neptunzz » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Looks like my girl friend will be getting both a 1 and 3 oz silver heart!

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1387
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Tue Jan 16, 2018

Silver Addict wrote:Cutting a mold for a new Valentines Day heart right now. Will be 3oz. Hopefully will get those up for sale tomorrow and let it run until Feb 14.


Will these just be the same size as a 2-oz'er, but thicker? Or will the "face" of these be larger than the 2-oz?


If the latter, :wanted: :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17420
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Tue Jan 16, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:Cutting a mold for a new Valentines Day heart right now. Will be 3oz. Hopefully will get those up for sale tomorrow and let it run until Feb 14.


Will these just be the same size as a 2-oz'er, but thicker? Or will the "face" of these be larger than the 2-oz?


If the latter, :wanted: :mrgreen:


None of the above :D

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 5192
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Jan 16, 2018

Silver Addict wrote:
Shortstack McAygee wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:Cutting a mold for a new Valentines Day heart right now. Will be 3oz. Hopefully will get those up for sale tomorrow and let it run until Feb 14.


Will these just be the same size as a 2-oz'er, but thicker? Or will the "face" of these be larger than the 2-oz?


If the latter, :wanted: :mrgreen:


None of the above :D


So smaller and chunky :?:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17420
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Tue Jan 16, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Shortstack McAygee wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:Cutting a mold for a new Valentines Day heart right now. Will be 3oz. Hopefully will get those up for sale tomorrow and let it run until Feb 14.


Will these just be the same size as a 2-oz'er, but thicker? Or will the "face" of these be larger than the 2-oz?


If the latter, :wanted: :mrgreen:


None of the above :D


So smaller and chunky :?:


yes sir.

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... day-heart/

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17420
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Jan 18, 2018

1 oz Cubes - $18.79/ea. ($18.23/ea when paying via check/MO/PPG)

Limit 10 per order.

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... lver-cube/

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 5192
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Jan 19, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

User avatar
BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013
Location: Connecticut

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby BarsandStars » Fri Jan 19, 2018

Silver Addict wrote:Cutting a mold for a new Valentines Day heart right now. Will be 3oz. Hopefully will get those up for sale tomorrow and let it run until Feb 14.


Nice! my wife has the 1 and 2oz, soon the 3.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 2285
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Fri Jan 19, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:


Looks like SS got a tenth of the mintage for the Flaming Skull.

I was wondering if he was even going to do 2018 bars this year since he only did one 3D bar in 2017. Sounds like they're confirmed.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017
Location: California

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby iron-pyrite » Fri Jan 19, 2018

Hello fellow YPS/BS peeps!

Does anyone have a Duck pond bar they don't want?

Let me relieve your burden and help you by sending me an offer!
ImageImageImage

User avatar
loosechange808
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby loosechange808 » Mon Jan 22, 2018



That 4 oz. hex is pretty slick. :thumbup:

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 2285
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Mon Jan 22, 2018

loosechange808 wrote:
That 4 oz. hex is pretty slick. :thumbup:


Agreed. This might be the first year the 4 ozer outsells the 1 ozer.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 4470
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Mon Jan 22, 2018

Well......... I think for the first time ever, I will pass on a new release. I am pretty OCD about my numbers. Silver slacker always says in his videos how he has to keep his collection of #4 and #5 going but he doesn’t allow serial number collectors to get their numbers. Since I can’t get the right numbers for my collection, the fact that they are matching makes no difference. Slackers stuff is pretty cool but I think I will sit this one out and buy down the road on the secondary market. That said, the 4oz looks great.
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Mon Jan 22, 2018

bigjohn wrote:Well......... I think for the first time ever, I will pass on a new release. I am pretty OCD about my numbers. Silver slacker always says in his videos how he has to keep his collection of #4 and #5 going but he doesn’t allow serial number collectors to get their numbers. Since I can’t get the right numbers for my collection, the fact that they are matching makes no difference. Slackers stuff is pretty cool but I think I will sit this one out and buy down the road on the secondary market. That said, the 4oz looks great.


Sure would be nice if others had the opportunity to team up with Yeager for some fresh ideas.

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 2285
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Mon Jan 22, 2018

Andref wrote:
bigjohn wrote:Well......... I think for the first time ever, I will pass on a new release. I am pretty OCD about my numbers. Silver slacker always says in his videos how he has to keep his collection of #4 and #5 going but he doesn’t allow serial number collectors to get their numbers. Since I can’t get the right numbers for my collection, the fact that they are matching makes no difference. Slackers stuff is pretty cool but I think I will sit this one out and buy down the road on the secondary market. That said, the 4oz looks great.


Sure would be nice if others had the opportunity to team up with Yeager for some fresh ideas.


It's been done. The sword bar series and the F40 bars were done as a collaboration between YPS and a BS member. (two different ones)
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Mon Jan 22, 2018

The F40 bars are awesome. Whomever was responsible for that, can you do a Corvette bar next, please?
:wanted:


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest