Gritty For Governor

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Gritty For Governor

Postby trapperrick » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Philadelphia Flyers Mascot, Gritty, received 69,000 write in votes on Tuesday for Pennsylvania's Gubernatorial race.

:lol:
Attachments
Gritty For Governor.jpeg
Gritty For Governor.jpeg (144.42 KiB) Viewed 135 times
Last edited by trapperrick on Fri Nov 09, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

Tractor Man
Gold Supporter

Re: Gritty For Governor

Postby Tractor Man » Thu Nov 08, 2018

:clap: :thumbup:
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. Charles Bukowski
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. Voltaire

Image Image Image

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Now that is a creative use of your vote and 68,999 joined in. ~NICE~
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Postby trapperrick » Fri Nov 09, 2018

Brick's wrote:Now that is a creative use of your vote and 68,999 joined in. ~NICE~

I actuually voted for a candidate and Gritty didn't cross my mind in the voting booth. However, he was the better choice between the incumbant democratic governor who has raised taxes beyond any working mans measures and spends it faster than it's coming in and a republican candidate who's poorly run campaign wouldn't have had him elected in a small village mayoral race.
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

sujumanji

Postby sujumanji » Fri Nov 09, 2018

I should have voted for him. Might have been less of a waste than who I actually voted for.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”