Who pays for Cable/Satellite Yet Because....

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter

Re: Who pays for Cable/Satellite Yet Because....

Postby Diggin4copper » Sat Sep 22, 2018

I only watch it in season...
Outstanding!

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Sep 22, 2018

Go to the source.
https://kodi.tv/
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Double3
Gold Supporter

Postby Double3 » Sun Sep 23, 2018

Ok I dunno what is going on but I want to know how to do this.

We have had a firestick for a while and never figured out how to watch everything as I hear people talking about.

everything

Postby everything » Sun Sep 23, 2018

For all the commercials we deal with, TV channels should be cheaper than they are. I'm considering an antenna upgrade ($150) so I can reach out 70 miles vs. the 60 miles I'm getting with my terk. Sure, your getting the same channels so to speak, like for instance I'd have possibly three ABC channels, but they have different programming on them per demographics. Probably 60% of the channels I do get I want nothing to do with, which is about what you get with cable, satellite, etc.

Napster never really went away, it just changed names/faces, people are using peer to peer still, aren't they?
I'm not advocating for it.

As far as netflix/amazon, ehhh, it's not bad, it's not great, I think it's good that some control is being wrestled away from the hollywoods of past and more actors who want work are getting to do what they enjoy. I also enjoy good documentary works, and am willing to pay directly to the producers when I can vs. being a regular cable subscriber.

justoneguy

Postby justoneguy » Sun Sep 23, 2018

Double3 wrote:Ok I dunno what is going on but I want to know how to do this.

We have had a firestick for a while and never figured out how to watch everything as I hear people talking about.

Google is your friend,
try keywords firestick and kodi
you should be able to find step by step with screenshots.

The Patriot Mind
Platinum Supporter

Postby The Patriot Mind » Tue Sep 25, 2018

I have cable for wife and kids ... I never watch it unless a university of Kentucky basketball or football is on or might do Netflix or hula series or movie occasionally
Regards
Ryan R. - A.K.A. -THE PATRIOT MIND
Pawnbroker
http://Www.thepawncompany.com

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Sep 26, 2018

I would have explained everything to everyone but was made aware that I was "Peddling Illegal activities" on a forum board that is everything about honesty and integrity so I was hoping this would go away. I had inquiries and took care of them and they are all happy but since stopped due to my credibility I'm trying to hold here but don't wish this to go any further.

Ps. Kodi is terrible. It's actually useless.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

flyingboujanero
Gold Supporter

Postby flyingboujanero » Wed Sep 26, 2018

jcz1 wrote:
smackvay wrote:Who or where does one get red zone?

Your cable company should have it, I think Direct TV as well. Not sure if you can get it without cable.

guys- i've got some codes for Red Zone for sale in the trading post. regular price is $100. I've got them for less than half that. They are legit codes. They are given to season ticket holders.

Also have Gamepass codes
This space for rent. Inquire within. 1/10 oz silver per month

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Your cable company should have it, I think Direct TV as well. Not sure if you can get it without cable.

guys- i've got some codes for Red Zone for sale in the trading post. regular price is $100. I've got them for less than half that. They are legit codes. They are given to season ticket holders.

Also have Gamepass codes

Ok, let me get this straight.... I offered a free service to members and got razzed about it but you're selling 1/20th of what I offered for $50.00? Am I reading this right.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

And if this is ok, whoever wants everything, just tip me and you'll have everything in the world.

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Wed Sep 26, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

Ok, let me get this straight.... I offered a free service to members and got razzed about it but you're selling 1/20th of what I offered for $50.00? Am I reading this right.

You think selling a genuine, legally obtained, not previously used access code to a legitimate commercial content service is the same as soliciting a collection of unauthorized third-party streams of copyrighted content behind a sketchy $10 paywall? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

natsb88 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

You think selling a genuine, legally obtained, not previously used access code to a legitimate commercial content service is the same as soliciting a collection of unauthorized third-party streams of copyrighted content behind a sketchy $10 paywall? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A legally obtained access code from someone else for their Tv? Is that what you mean by that? It makes it legal to spread the access codes because it was paid for by someone else? HOW CONVEINENT BUDDY. How about you delete the fricken post so I don't have to watch you run your mouth nats.

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Wed Sep 26, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:
natsb88 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

A legally obtained access code from someone else for their Tv? Is that what you mean by that? It makes it legal to spread the access codes because it was paid for by someone else? HOW CONVEINENT BUDDY. How about you delete the fricken post so I don't have to watch you run your mouth nats.

The codes that he is selling were at some point paid for in full so the tv company got paid you device is theft no one got paid so quit string up trouble and move on
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

flyingboujanero
Gold Supporter

Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

I'm selling a legal product. You are not sir. You offered a "free" of illegally or questionable practice to get free tv. I offered a code I received for being a season ticket holder for NFL tickets, for a REAL product for sale. SMH.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

lucky43113 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
natsb88 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

The codes that he is selling were at some point paid for in full so the tv company got paid you device is theft no one got paid so quit string up trouble and move on

I'm not stirring trouble. When you order a package that was paid for by THAT customer does not make it legal to sell the other 4 devices. I wanted this stupid post removed and didn't comment for 2 days and someone here solicited off my post. I did nothing wrong or I would have been talked to by an administrator. So go ahead and justify why it's legal to sell a device connection that some other person you don't know paid for THEIR home.
I'm done.

flyingboujanero
Gold Supporter

Schwartzy wrote:
lucky43113 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
natsb88 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

I'm not stirring trouble. When you order a package that was paid for by THAT customer does not make it legal to sell the other 4 devices. I wanted this stupid post removed and didn't comment for 2 days and someone here solicited off my post. I did nothing wrong or I would have been talked to by an administrator. So go ahead and justify why it's legal to sell a device connection that some other person you don't know paid for THEIR home.
I'm done.

You're missing the point. well actually a lot of them. I am a season ticket holder for multiple NFL teams. As a perk, I get a UNIQUE code for REDZONE and another for GAMEPASS. These are both legitimate products that the NFL sells. As such- I cannot use MULTIPLE codes. So I'm selling the excess. What are you so troubled about? This is nothing compared to your questionable "watching a live stream, so not piracy" recommendation. I don't need to justify the legailty of selling a device connection. That is your foray.

I made a mistake- posting in your flame war of a thread. That was my only mistake. But there is nothing shady about what I am selling. No "grey" area, as you so happily admit you are dealing in.

Cliffs Notes:
I personally paid for Season tickets for NFL teams
I get a unique code for REDZONE and GAMEPASS
I'm selling the unique codes- how is this different than selling the tickets?

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

flyingboujanero wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
lucky43113 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
natsb88 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

I'm done.

You're missing the point. well actually a lot of them. I am a season ticket holder for multiple NFL teams. As a perk, I get a UNIQUE code for REDZONE and another for GAMEPASS. These are both legitimate products that the NFL sells. As such- I cannot use MULTIPLE codes. So I'm selling the excess. What are you so troubled about? This is nothing compared to your questionable "watching a live stream, so not piracy" recommendation. I don't need to justify the legailty of selling a device connection. That is your foray.

I made a mistake- posting in your flame war of a thread. That was my only mistake. But there is nothing shady about what I am selling. No "grey" area, as you so happily admit you are dealing in.

Cliffs Notes:

Because you are making money off the nfl. That's why. Read your agreements! There's 3 more pages. Go read your contract. You can't sell NFL content sold to you bro. You don't own that content. The nfl does.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-09-26-20-42-31.png
Screenshot_2018-09-26-20-42-31.png (369.12 KiB) Viewed 161 times
Screenshot_2018-09-26-20-42-15.png
Screenshot_2018-09-26-20-42-15.png (278.42 KiB) Viewed 161 times
Screenshot_2018-09-26-20-30-00.png
Screenshot_2018-09-26-20-30-00.png (307.42 KiB) Viewed 161 times

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

I honestly don't gaf what you sell. All I was trying to do here was help people, that's it. Go sell your connections, I don't care. If you think what your selling is legal, good for you, I'm sorry. But what really ticks me off is members insua ting that I'm a dishonest person on this board
That's what ticked me off.

flyingboujanero
Gold Supporter

Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
lucky43113 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
natsb88 wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
flyingboujanero wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

Also have Gamepass codes

I'm done.

Cliffs Notes:

Because you are making money off the nfl. That's why. Read your agreements! There's 3 more pages. Go read your contract. You can't sell NFL content sold to you bro. You don't own that content. The nfl does.

I'm not your bro, guy.

There is not a single term in what you posted that is relatable. I'm not selling copywritable product. I'm selling a access code to redzone or gamepass. The T&C you posted aren't that. Also- All NFL games are NFL content. Yet millions of tickets are resold every year. That seems a contradiction. Give me a link to "read" not some screenshots that I cannot reference. But nothing talkings about the express inability to sell a unique code to either gamepass or redzone. Are you going to keep grasping for something to justify your own immoral and questionably legal jailbroken fire stick?.

post me a link to read if you want. but as my wife always says "insanity doesn't make sense".

DRP270
Site Admin

Postby DRP270 » Wed Sep 26, 2018

Can we tone this down?
ImageImageImage

Return to “Burgers and Beers”