Have you ever seen a UFO?

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.

Do you believe in UFOs?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 27, 2018

yes
32%
no
51%
I have seen one
6%
not sure
11%

Total votes: 47

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Re: Have you ever seen a UFO?

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Sep 19, 2018

Have I ever seen a UFO? Ummm, yes I did, along with about 10 others. The only issue was we were tripping on some white blotter I bought at a dead show a few weeks before that so I guess all in all..... I'm not sure if it was a ufo. Nothing since.....
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Sep 19, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:Have I ever seen a UFO? Ummm, yes I did, along with about 10 others. The only issue was we were tripping on some white blotter I bought at a dead show a few weeks before that so I guess all in all..... I'm not sure if it was a ufo. Nothing since.....

Did the UFO's change colors?
ImageImageImage

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Purple and Gold wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:Have I ever seen a UFO? Ummm, yes I did, along with about 10 others. The only issue was we were tripping on some white blotter I bought at a dead show a few weeks before that so I guess all in all..... I'm not sure if it was a ufo. Nothing since.....

Lol! Bro, I wasn't in the best shape but yea, it was. It were lights I've never seen before. I've seen airplane lights before but who knows lol

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Sep 19, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:

Lol! Bro, I wasn't in the best shape but yea, it was. It were lights I've never seen before. I've seen airplane lights before but who knows lol

:wave:
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Sep 19, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Wed Sep 19, 2018

If that’s the case, then I have seen a lot of ufo’s. :lol:
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Super Stacker PCB wrote:

If that’s the case, then I have seen a lot of ufo’s. :lol:

Lol! I hear that!

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Wed Sep 19, 2018

Funny story...
Right after the first B2 bomber was delivered to Whiteman AFB in Missouri they did a little in-yer-face for the Army at Fort Leonard Wood with a relatively low level fly over for the grunts. Evidently everyone in the Missouri Ozarks who owned a phone got on 911 to report their sighting of a very definite UFO. One excited caller was asked if he'd been drinking. His answer, "Of course I was drinking, and I've been drinking a lot more since I seen that thing".
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Wed Sep 19, 2018

BotanicusRex wrote:Funny story...
Right after the first B2 bomber was delivered to Whiteman AFB in Missouri they did a little in-yer-face for the Army at Fort Leonard Wood with a relatively low level fly over for the grunts. Evidently everyone in the Missouri Ozarks who owned a phone got on 911 to report their sighting of a very definite UFO. One excited caller was asked if he'd been drinking. His answer, "Of course I was drinking, and I've been drinking a lot more since I seen that thing".

Hard to say whats really out there but I enjoy figuring out what people have seen some are harder than others but still fun
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sat Sep 29, 2018

Are aliens watching ISS? Bizarre glowing object spotted 'slowly circling' space station

The clip – captured yesterday – shows a small object slowly moving near the artificial satellite.

Scott Waring – who posted it to YouTube – speculates it could be a top secret programme, an unknown NASA project, or a UFO in the clip.

He goes on to describe the object as 'disc-like', suggesting it could be proof of advanced extraterrestrial life.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... -ISS-video

:pop:

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sat Oct 27, 2018

COVER UP? Google Earth blind spot over experimental military base may be where US government hides crashed UFOs, defence insider claims

Google Earth did not update the images of the Tonopah Test Range in Nevada for eight years and will not explain why

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7585911/g ... er-claims/

:pop:

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sat Nov 03, 2018

Mysterious interstellar asteroid 'Oumuamua could be a giant solar sail 'sent from another civilization to look for signs of life,' claim astronomers

Mysterious object Oumuamua arrived in our solar system in October 2017

•NASA spotted unexpected boost in speed and shift in trajectory as it passed through the inner solar system last year

•Now one study claims it could actually be a solar sail sent by aliens

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... ation.html

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Nov 13, 2018

Irish Authorities Are Investigating UFOs Reported By 3 Commercial Pilots on a Single Night

Irish authorities are investigating unidentified flying objects (UFOs) reported by multiple commercial pilots in the skies on November 9.

Several pilots called air traffic control in western Ireland to inquire about what one called “a very bright light” traveling at “very high speed,” according to a recording published by the aviation website AirLive.

“It was moving so fast,” said the pilot of a British Airways flight from Montreal to London. “It came up on our left-hand side and then rapidly veered to the north. It was a very bright light that disappeared at very high speed.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... spartandhp

Return to “Burgers and Beers”