Have you ever seen a UFO?

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.

Do you believe in UFOs?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 27, 2018

yes
32%
no
51%
I have seen one
6%
not sure
11%

Total votes: 47

lucky43113

Re: Have you ever seen a UFO?

Postby lucky43113 » Tue Jul 31, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:Considering nothing physical can pass through the firmament (apparently not even nukes during Operation Fishbowl?), any "legit" UFO one may see is probably just military-related...

Anything is possible. Look at all the tech we have now it would have all been considered impossible 100 years ago now its all common place
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter

Postby grantwoodisgold » Tue Jul 31, 2018

lucky43113 wrote:
Shortstack McAygee wrote:Considering nothing physical can pass through the firmament (apparently not even nukes during Operation Fishbowl?), any "legit" UFO one may see is probably just military-related...

Anything is possible. Look at all the tech we have now it would have all been considered impossible 100 years ago now its all common place

or trans-dimensional capabilities :pop:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Wed Aug 01, 2018

grantwoodisgold wrote:
lucky43113 wrote:Anything is possible. Look at all the tech we have now it would have all been considered impossible 100 years ago now its all common place

What exactly are they doing at CERN, anyway?

Make of it what you will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IG4amGhqk

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Wed Aug 01, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:
grantwoodisgold wrote:
lucky43113 wrote:Anything is possible. Look at all the tech we have now it would have all been considered impossible 100 years ago now its all common place

What exactly are they doing at CERN, anyway?

Make of it what you will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IG4amGhqk

I think they are messing with things that are better left alone
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

Mk12mod0

Postby Mk12mod0 » Sat Aug 04, 2018

Smelled a few silent but deadly. Unidentified farting object....blame the dog.

Walkabout

Postby Walkabout » Sat Aug 04, 2018

If a race s capable of interstellar travel, do you think they could also be capable ofdisintegrating their physicality at will?

HairyHorseKnuckles

Postby HairyHorseKnuckles » Sat Aug 04, 2018

I have seen flying objects that I could not identify, but I do not believe I have ever witnessed extraterrestrial life,

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Sun Aug 05, 2018

Walkabout wrote:If a race s capable of interstellar travel, do you think they could also be capable ofdisintegrating their physicality at will?

I suppose it depends on whether a human tries to invite these aliens demons.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sun Aug 05, 2018

Walkabout wrote:

If a race s capable of interstellar travel, do you think they could also be capable ofdisintegrating their physicality at will?

Beam me up Scotty

ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Aug 14, 2018

Alien abduction: 45 years after alleged UFO encounter, Mississippi man breaks his silence

"A big light came out of the clouds," Parker said. "It was a blinding light.

"It was hard to tell with the lights so bright, but it looked like it was shaped like a football. I would say, just estimating, (it was) about 80-foot. (It made) very little sound. It was just a hissing noise."

Then the situation became more surreal. Parker said three legless creatures floated from the craft. One had no neck with gray wrinkled skin. Another had a neck and appeared more feminine. Parker described their hands as being shaped like mittens or crab claws.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alien ... spartandhp

:pop:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Tue Aug 14, 2018

If aliens are able to travel from where ever they are coming from, what would they want from us? Pretty much all the elements we have here are known to exist in space. Also if they are intelligent enough to travel million or even billion of light years, then I don’t think there is much they could learn from us.
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

Recluse
Gold Supporter

Postby Recluse » Tue Aug 14, 2018

Super Stacker PCB wrote:If aliens are able to travel from where ever they are coming from, what would they want from us?

ImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Tue Aug 14, 2018

Recluse wrote:
Super Stacker PCB wrote:If aliens are able to travel from where ever they are coming from, what would they want from us?

They want our Gumbo and Pastalaya
ImageImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Tue Aug 14, 2018

1' 06" into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3IG4amGhqk above and "CERN = the anti-Israel". What? Redankulis! I'm done. Complete trash.
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

CCC2010
Turtle Supporter

Postby CCC2010 » Tue Aug 14, 2018

Not yet but wait until i join the Space Force!!! Yep that's the only space suit i can fit in...
Attachments
space force.jpg
space force.jpg (79.31 KiB) Viewed 391 times
Image WTB:6 oz YPS Golf Ball. Pls.PM me.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Aug 15, 2018

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Aug 15, 2018

:|
Attachments
39245869_1094236190725654_2510075017740419072_n.jpg
39245869_1094236190725654_2510075017740419072_n.jpg (76.14 KiB) Viewed 349 times
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Aug 24, 2018

Florida candidate for Congress: Alien abduction doesn't define me

MIAMI — U.S. House candidate Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera has a long list of accomplishments to bolster her campaign in Florida. But she is perhaps best known for claiming that she was abducted by space aliens as a child.

Rodriguez Aguilera says she was taken aboard a spaceship as a young girl by blond extraterrestrials who resembled the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro. She says they told her that the "center of the world's energy is Africa" and that thousands of non-human skulls were once discovered in a cave on the Mediterranean island of Malta.

She has said she witnessed paranormal activity since then and saw a UFO at age 17. She also said she has been in touch with the aliens telepathically long after the abduction.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politi ... story.html

:shock:

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Fri Aug 24, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Florida candidate for Congress: Alien abduction doesn't define me

MIAMI — U.S. House candidate Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera has a long list of accomplishments to bolster her campaign in Florida. But she is perhaps best known for claiming that she was abducted by space aliens as a child.

Rodriguez Aguilera says she was taken aboard a spaceship as a young girl by blond extraterrestrials who resembled the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro. She says they told her that the "center of the world's energy is Africa" and that thousands of non-human skulls were once discovered in a cave on the Mediterranean island of Malta.

She has said she witnessed paranormal activity since then and saw a UFO at age 17. She also said she has been in touch with the aliens telepathically long after the abduction.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politi ... story.html

:shock:

ya never know

Image Image Image

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Sep 12, 2018

Alien-hunting artificial intelligence detects dozens of deep space mystery signals

An artificial intelligence built to find evidence of extraterrestrial life has detected 72 mysterious signals emanating from deep space.

A system built by the Breakthrough Listen project spotted new fast radio bursts (FRBs) emanating from a ‘repeater’ called FRB 121102 that’s 3 billion light-years away from Earth.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/10/alien-hu ... s-7931720/

Return to “Burgers and Beers”