smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
chris6084

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby chris6084 » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Kutzy wrote:Curious why this has no reason to be on BS? Strong political topic, economic, health and for some pleasure. It's a pretty solid topic that runs in nearly every circle except for stacking bullion, unless we can somehow convince people this is bullion?

Maybe we should make our own thc chicken broth and start saving them

Thc bullion stacker?

We can start talking about potcoin and move this to the crypto thread.

spideynut

Postby spideynut » Sun Jul 01, 2018

I smoked a blunt then read all 5 pages :-)
WTB Certified Silver eagle rolls NGC or PCGS.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Interestingly enough as it is to me that the membership so freely shares it's experiences on the subject, I believe it's something we wouldn't have done say 5 years ago when less states had less legalized aspects of it's use. And as typical of the membership, I see we have a fairly decent range of experiences surrounding it. That we can even have this conversation is a great sign of the Changing Times (nope that's Kiplinger's Personal Finance) High Times (that's more like it) that so many have worked so hard for so many years to bend the attitude of The State into the more favorable one we have today.

Forward the Activists, kudos for their work and keep the conversation going however uncomfortable it may be for some of us to continue. After all, many of us have been paranoid to say ANYTHING regarding it's use for ANYTHING as getting caught in the system with it (marketing, possession or in your blood stream) had far reaching consequences and still does for many including professionals with much to lose. But, it's getting much better.

Regardless of the actual, perceived or reasoned benefits for it's use, the bottom line is people (in general and many other mammals) enjoy altered states of consciousness. Some finding such pursuits and experiences spiritual. Carry on BS and to quote an optometrist back in '75 "smoke it if it makes your eyes better".
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Brick's wrote:Interestingly enough as it is to me that the membership so freely shares it's experiences on the subject, I believe it's something we wouldn't have done say 5 years ago when less states had less legalized aspects of it's use. And as typical of the membership, I see we have a fairly decent range of experiences surrounding it. That we can even have this conversation is a great sign of the Changing Times (nope that's Kiplinger's Personal Finance) High Times (that's more like it) that so many have worked so hard for so many years to bend the attitude of The State into the more favorable one we have today.

Forward the Activists, kudos for their work and keep the conversation going however uncomfortable it may be for some of us to continue. After all, many of us have been paranoid to say ANYTHING regarding it's use for ANYTHING as getting caught in the system with it (marketing, possession or in your blood stream) had far reaching consequences and still does for many including professionals with much to lose. But, it's getting much better.

Regardless of the actual, perceived or reasoned benefits for it's use, the bottom line is people (in general and many other mammals) enjoy altered states of consciousness. Some finding such pursuits and experiences spiritual. Carry on BS and to quote an optometrist back in '75 "smoke it if it makes your eyes better".

I'm not afraid to say that this movement amounts to my life's work. If I had been a little bit smarter and much less trusting, I would be one of the wealthiest people on this site. As it stands I am struggling but trying to get back on the horse. When you look to your medicine, keep in mind that people like me and my friends have been risking our lives and well-beings for years so that you can make your own choices.
Much love
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Silverkid wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:I'm glad Brian (Kutzy) finally found some much needed relief, I smoked recreationally up until I injured my back in 1988, for me weed intensified my pain 10 fold. I've read where the thc or other chemicals are removed for some medicinal pot, hopefully when NH finally opens up dispensaries I will find some relief like Brian. Although I've been fortunate that tolerance to opioids hasn't been an issue, same dose for 15+ yrs, I would gladly tapper off the narcotics.

I believe that I read somewhere, CBD is legal to buy and use now in all 50 states. If you can buy it over the counter in conservative Indiana then you can likely get some where you are. I know it is legal to ship it from California, so again let me know if I can help you in any way.
If you're taking opiates on a daily basis I would definitely recommend you to look into CBD oil. I take it every day for pain and inflammation, just a couple cc under the tongue with a glass of water. It really does help.

I have a local guy that I met at a fair in CT who makes and sells it. Sourced locally from the state University and the stuff really works. My mom has chronic knee pain and her docs were constantly telling her to just take pain meds. I got her some of the 1000mg topical cream and she no longer needs meds. The company this guy owns with his wife is BOOMING.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Aug 28, 2018

One in seven U.S. adults used marijuana in 2017

With more and more states legalizing marijuana, whether for medical use, recreational use, or both, increasing numbers of Americans are using cannabis. A new survey finds that one in seven had used marijuana in 2017, with smoking being the most common manner of consumption, according to a report published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKCN1LC2B7

:pop:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

rktect

Postby rktect » Tue Aug 28, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:One in seven U.S. adults used marijuana in 2017

With more and more states legalizing marijuana, whether for medical use, recreational use, or both, increasing numbers of Americans are using cannabis. A new survey finds that one in seven had used marijuana in 2017, with smoking being the most common manner of consumption, according to a report published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKCN1LC2B7

:pop:

Wasn't me. quit 30 years ago, when I should have. Also quite smoking 15 years ago. Wish I had done that a lot earlier.
"Less is more." Ludwig Meis van der Rohe
to which Wright replied
"Less is more where more is no good." Frank Lloyd Wright

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Tue Aug 28, 2018

To be just starting a career again . . . Hummm, maybe in retirement. Heard this on NPR this morning. Cook it up.: https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/20 ... -marijuana
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

everything

Postby everything » Tue Aug 28, 2018

It is just a plant, essentially an herbal remedy of sorts with several therapeutic benefits. They've run the gamut of tests, it helps with pain, but is no match for the opioid, less side effects than opioid, any pain med really, not quite as addictive, or dangerous. It is best ingested, made into a tincture or tea, as are most all plants that I know of.

SilverCat
Gold Supporter

Postby SilverCat » Wed Aug 29, 2018

I've been using Rick Simpson Oil for sciatica pain for the past four days and I'm really impressed how effective it is. I'm fortunate to live in a state where it is legal now and I have a nice garden growing. I'm going to have a considerable portion of our harvest processed into Rick Simpson Oil.
Life is today.

smackvay
Gold Supporter

Postby smackvay » Thu Aug 30, 2018

Cbd balm is the best pain reliever I have used to date
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!
pm me for details or click on the support Bullionstacker button to the left
WVU Fan, just ask and I will tell you!!!!!

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Thu Aug 30, 2018

SilverCat wrote:I've been using Rick Simpson Oil for sciatica pain for the past four days and I'm really impressed how effective it is. I'm fortunate to live in a state where it is legal now and I have a nice garden growing. I'm going to have a considerable portion of our harvest processed into Rick Simpson Oil.

Is this different from CBD creams/oils? I have 1000mg CBD cream that is just awesome for all kinds of pain. Everyone that's tried it has remarked how well it works. It won't get you pie eyed though.
Last edited by BarsandStars on Fri Aug 31, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Aug 31, 2018

Vegas' salute to the cannabis culture: a 24-foot-long, fully functional bong

It weighs more than 800 pounds and the bowl can pack a quarter of a pound of marijuana. It has elements in the glass that will make it glow — greenish mostly — while bathing in black light. Jason Harris, the artist who made it, said it’s his artistic opus to the cannabis culture.

“I make giant bongs,” he said. “They are my voice to make noise in the world.” :lol:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-lar ... story.html
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Aug 31, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Vegas' salute to the cannabis culture: a 24-foot-long, fully functional bong

You would pass out trying to toke on that thing :lol:
ImageImageImage

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Postby MasterBlaster » Fri Aug 31, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:Vegas' salute to the cannabis culture: a 24-foot-long, fully functional bong

You would pass out trying to toke on that thing :lol:

Puff...Puff...Pass out :thumbup:
Image ImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Aug 31, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:Puff...Puff...Pass out :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/Dirtpiratellc/ ... OLp9A&fref
ImageImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sat Sep 01, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Puff...Puff...Pass out :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/Dirtpiratellc/ ... OLp9A&fref

:lol: It's way to late to be just home from work (Football game over two hours away) and watching the stuff you guys post. Hilarious. Yea they won their first game of the season and no one got significantly hurt 'cept the other teams pride.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Sep 01, 2018

another public service announcement :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/TheStonersCook ... tn-str=k*F
ImageImageImage

SilverCat
Gold Supporter

Postby SilverCat » Sun Sep 02, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:
SilverCat wrote:I've been using Rick Simpson Oil for sciatica pain for the past four days and I'm really impressed how effective it is. I'm fortunate to live in a state where it is legal now and I have a nice garden growing. I'm going to have a considerable portion of our harvest processed into Rick Simpson Oil.

Is this different from CBD creams/oils? I have 1000mg CBD cream that is just awesome for all kinds of pain. Everyone that's tried it has remarked how well it works. It won't get you pie eyed though.

The Rick Simpson Oil is just a concentrate that some people say cures some forms of cancer. My understanding is that THC is a little better for pain than CBD, but not everyone wants the high THC delivers. You ingest the RSO, in a capsule or however you want. It is a thick, black, gooey paste that is typically in a syringe, without the needle.

I think any of the high THC edibles would be good for pain. I have some coconut oil with THC in it that I rub on my hands when they are stiff and sore and it works great.
Life is today.

apistogramma

Postby apistogramma » Sun Sep 02, 2018

:wave: Been doin bongers since 76 NO Pain :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Burgers and Beers”