smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Purple and Gold

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Sep 05, 2018

I have a FB friend who is a glass blower and makes glass smoking pipes. In the process he melts pieces of Silver and/or Gold, using the fumes to create the different colors in the glass 8-)
He just now made one from scratch in 4.5 mins
Last edited by Purple and Gold on Wed Sep 05, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Wed Sep 05, 2018

SilverCat wrote:
BarsandStars wrote:
SilverCat wrote:I've been using Rick Simpson Oil for sciatica pain for the past four days and I'm really impressed how effective it is. I'm fortunate to live in a state where it is legal now and I have a nice garden growing. I'm going to have a considerable portion of our harvest processed into Rick Simpson Oil.

Is this different from CBD creams/oils? I have 1000mg CBD cream that is just awesome for all kinds of pain. Everyone that's tried it has remarked how well it works. It won't get you pie eyed though.

The Rick Simpson Oil is just a concentrate that some people say cures some forms of cancer. My understanding is that THC is a little better for pain than CBD, but not everyone wants the high THC delivers. You ingest the RSO, in a capsule or however you want. It is a thick, black, gooey paste that is typically in a syringe, without the needle.

I think any of the high THC edibles would be good for pain. I have some coconut oil with THC in it that I rub on my hands when they are stiff and sore and it works great.

It's not just the high, but high-THC edibles are also narcotic (make you sleepy) so it's hard to function on them.
Nothing better for pain though.
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Wed Sep 05, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:I have a FB friend who makes glass smoking pipes and in the process he melts Silver and Gold and uses the fumes to create the different colors in the glass 8-)

The first silver bullion rounds I ever bought were from a pipe maker and were surplus from this. He even threw in a partial round that had been clipped off to fume some pipes.
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Sep 05, 2018

Silverkid wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:I have a FB friend who makes glass smoking pipes and in the process he melts Silver and Gold and uses the fumes to create the different colors in the glass 8-)

The first silver bullion rounds I ever bought were from a pipe maker and were surplus from this. He even threw in a partial round that had been clipped off to fume some pipes.

Its cool to watch this dude in action :clap:
He works out of his home in Colorado, he posts live on FB and answers questions
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Sep 07, 2018

Elon Musk Smokes Weed, Uses Flamethrower On Comedy Show

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09- ... omedy-show
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Sep 07, 2018

" Its like a cup of coffee in reverse"
:lol:
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Sep 12, 2018

California Regulators Fail 18% of Recreational Marijuana Tested

In the first 60-days of legal marijuana, the California Bureau of Cannabis Control failed 1,904 samples tested, or about 18 percent of the total, due to unacceptable levels of pesticides, solvents, and bacteria such as E. coli and salmonella, according to the AP.

https://www.breitbart.com/california/20 ... na-tested/

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Sep 12, 2018

:shock: Thats messed up!
Grow your own
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Sep 17, 2018

Coca-Cola is eyeing the cannabis market

Coca-Cola Co. says it’s monitoring the nascent industry and is interested in drinks infused with CBD -- the non-psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that treats pain but doesn’t get you high. The Atlanta-based soft drinks maker is in talks with Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis Inc. to develop the beverages, according to a report from BNN Bloomberg Television.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... spartandhp

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Mon Sep 17, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Coca-Cola is eyeing the cannabis market

Coca-Cola Co. says it’s monitoring the nascent industry and is interested in drinks infused with CBD -- the non-psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that treats pain but doesn’t get you high. The Atlanta-based soft drinks maker is in talks with Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis Inc. to develop the beverages, according to a report from BNN Bloomberg Television.

Coca-Cola Co. started off as a pain relieving elixir. Just going back to their roots.
I think they would market bull pee if they thought there was money in it :pop:
Risk is the price that you never thought you'd have to pay.

I refuse to embrace schizophrenia as a survival mechanism.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Sep 23, 2018

Maine investigates restaurant for using marijuana on lobsters before cooking them

Charlotte's Legendary Lobster Pound in Southwest Harbor has been trying to sedate the crustaceans with marijuana smoke to make their deaths less traumatic.

On Friday, Gill said her infamous “smoked” lobster meat isn’t available to customers right now, but she is confident the restaurant, which she has started calling the official home of the “high-end lobster,” soon will be able to offer cannabis-sedated lobster to informed customers without violating Maine state laws or codes.

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/09/21/ ... -lobsters/

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Oct 02, 2018

PepsiCo joins Coca-Cola in exploring cannabis drinks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pepsico-join ... 51776.html

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Tue Oct 02, 2018

Christ, it'll be like those BS cbd gummies they sell at gas stations.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Oct 14, 2018

Pot: a new golden goose for the booze biz?

The world’s major alcohol producers can no longer ignore the pot phenomenon, as young consumers may increasingly swap beer and cocktails for joints and cannabis-infused drinks.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/pot-a-ne ... booze-biz/

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sun Oct 14, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Pot: a new golden goose for the booze biz?

The world’s major alcohol producers can no longer ignore the pot phenomenon, as young consumers may increasingly swap beer and cocktails for joints and cannabis-infused drinks.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/pot-a-ne ... booze-biz/

Naw, the consumers will happily combine the two. Rolling Rock + Rolling Doobs 8-)
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Oct 16, 2018

Canada starts legal marijuana sales Wednesday as world watches closely

Starting Wednesday, Canada becomes the highest-profile country to not only decriminalize cannabis possession and use, but to tax, regulate and monitor its growth, distribution and sale.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ca ... spartandhp

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Wed Oct 17, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:

Christ, it'll be like those BS cbd gummies they sell at gas stations.

Funny, at the legal/medical combo stores in Oregon, one of the items you could buy was CBD gummies that really worked well. They were only available to the medical customers! recreational visitors could not buy. I really liked them.
I hear the ones you can get most places now really are not good

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Thu Oct 18, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Canada starts legal marijuana sales Wednesday as world watches closely

Starting Wednesday, Canada becomes the highest-profile country to not only decriminalize cannabis possession and use, but to tax, regulate and monitor its growth, distribution and sale.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ca ... spartandhp

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Oct 19, 2018

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Oct 21, 2018

Return to “Burgers and Beers”