smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
chris6084

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby chris6084 » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Kutzy wrote:Curious why this has no reason to be on BS? Strong political topic, economic, health and for some pleasure. It's a pretty solid topic that runs in nearly every circle except for stacking bullion, unless we can somehow convince people this is bullion?

Maybe we should make our own thc chicken broth and start saving them

Thc bullion stacker?

We can start talking about potcoin and move this to the crypto thread.

spideynut

Postby spideynut » Sun Jul 01, 2018

I smoked a blunt then read all 5 pages :-)
WTB Certified Silver eagle rolls NGC or PCGS.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Interestingly enough as it is to me that the membership so freely shares it's experiences on the subject, I believe it's something we wouldn't have done say 5 years ago when less states had less legalized aspects of it's use. And as typical of the membership, I see we have a fairly decent range of experiences surrounding it. That we can even have this conversation is a great sign of the Changing Times (nope that's Kiplinger's Personal Finance) High Times (that's more like it) that so many have worked so hard for so many years to bend the attitude of The State into the more favorable one we have today.

Forward the Activists, kudos for their work and keep the conversation going however uncomfortable it may be for some of us to continue. After all, many of us have been paranoid to say ANYTHING regarding it's use for ANYTHING as getting caught in the system with it (marketing, possession or in your blood stream) had far reaching consequences and still does for many including professionals with much to lose. But, it's getting much better.

Regardless of the actual, perceived or reasoned benefits for it's use, the bottom line is people (in general and many other mammals) enjoy altered states of consciousness. Some finding such pursuits and experiences spiritual. Carry on BS and to quote an optometrist back in '75 "smoke it if it makes your eyes better".
"You pompously call your selves Republicans and Democrats. There is no Republican Party. There is no Democratic Party. There are no Republicans or Democrats in this house. You are Lick-Spittlers and panderers, the creatures of the plutocracy".
- Jack London

"It is a government of corporations, by corporations, and for corporations."
- Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Brick's wrote:Interestingly enough as it is to me that the membership so freely shares it's experiences on the subject, I believe it's something we wouldn't have done say 5 years ago when less states had less legalized aspects of it's use. And as typical of the membership, I see we have a fairly decent range of experiences surrounding it. That we can even have this conversation is a great sign of the Changing Times (nope that's Kiplinger's Personal Finance) High Times (that's more like it) that so many have worked so hard for so many years to bend the attitude of The State into the more favorable one we have today.

Forward the Activists, kudos for their work and keep the conversation going however uncomfortable it may be for some of us to continue. After all, many of us have been paranoid to say ANYTHING regarding it's use for ANYTHING as getting caught in the system with it (marketing, possession or in your blood stream) had far reaching consequences and still does for many including professionals with much to lose. But, it's getting much better.

Regardless of the actual, perceived or reasoned benefits for it's use, the bottom line is people (in general and many other mammals) enjoy altered states of consciousness. Some finding such pursuits and experiences spiritual. Carry on BS and to quote an optometrist back in '75 "smoke it if it makes your eyes better".

I'm not afraid to say that this movement amounts to my life's work. If I had been a little bit smarter and much less trusting, I would be one of the wealthiest people on this site. As it stands I am struggling but trying to get back on the horse. When you look to your medicine, keep in mind that people like me and my friends have been risking our lives and well-beings for years so that you can make your own choices.
Much love
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Sun Jul 01, 2018

Silverkid wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:I'm glad Brian (Kutzy) finally found some much needed relief, I smoked recreationally up until I injured my back in 1988, for me weed intensified my pain 10 fold. I've read where the thc or other chemicals are removed for some medicinal pot, hopefully when NH finally opens up dispensaries I will find some relief like Brian. Although I've been fortunate that tolerance to opioids hasn't been an issue, same dose for 15+ yrs, I would gladly tapper off the narcotics.

I believe that I read somewhere, CBD is legal to buy and use now in all 50 states. If you can buy it over the counter in conservative Indiana then you can likely get some where you are. I know it is legal to ship it from California, so again let me know if I can help you in any way.
If you're taking opiates on a daily basis I would definitely recommend you to look into CBD oil. I take it every day for pain and inflammation, just a couple cc under the tongue with a glass of water. It really does help.

I have a local guy that I met at a fair in CT who makes and sells it. Sourced locally from the state University and the stuff really works. My mom has chronic knee pain and her docs were constantly telling her to just take pain meds. I got her some of the 1000mg topical cream and she no longer needs meds. The company this guy owns with his wife is BOOMING.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

Return to “Burgers and Beers”