smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby iron-pyrite » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Now legal in much of the US. I don't see much of a thread for anything 420.

I used to do it as a kid and now think there is potential as far as tax advantages to the legality of it.

But seriously ya'll this is not your 1970's grass. Anyone up to try some? I have thought the vape trend kind of silly but now see applications for the tech as cool. The local shop is something too, lines of wealthy older Americans forking over crisp 100's all day.

:grinch: <---- Green
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Jun 25, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:
But seriously ya'll this is not your 1970's grass.

You should have been in SoCal in the late 70's. Can you say " Sinsemilla" ? :)

FDA gave their approval today
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... tical-drug
Last edited by Purple and Gold on Mon Jun 25, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Grew up on leaves and stems.. wouldn't know what to do with the good stuff today.
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

Purple and Gold

BotanicusRex wrote:Grew up on leaves and stems.. wouldn't know what to do with the good stuff today.

I knew a guy who kept a coffee can full of seeds (normally thrown away) but when he would run out of pot he would put some seeds in his car's red hot cig lighter and smoke them. The original vape :P :|
Last edited by Purple and Gold on Tue Jun 26, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

iron-pyrite

Postby iron-pyrite » Mon Jun 25, 2018

You can get 100% organic grass fed gee with 2 grams of THC in it for $50. That is insane. could get the whole block high with some Costco Brownies!
ImageImageImage

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:
iron-pyrite wrote:
But seriously ya'll this is not your 1970's grass.

You should have been in SoCal in the late 70's. Can you say " Sinsemilla" ? :)

FDA gave their approval today
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... tical-drug

Mid to late 70's in Cleveland too. Sinsemilla, Mexican, Columbian gold, Jamaican gold & red bud.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Having had a niece manage the Monterey, CA dispensary (they would put up a green cross flag on the side of the building when product was available, police substation in the floors below) a few years back, I was invited in with a non-card carrying pass (can look but not touch or smell). I spent the first 30 minutes doing a 360 while standing in the middle of the shop just looking at all the product in display cases. All the help were mostly students with various majors that enhanced their knowledge on the subject and constantly offered to let me smell and show me product 'til I reminded them I was a "guest".

That same summer in Orange, CA I had the opportunity to talk to 3 of my nephews. I asked if vaping was prominent among their peers as it was just becoming a problem among the students at the high school I work at in upstate NY? Among some circles it was they said but not profuse. I then asked if it was used then as a delivery system for (now legal) oils and THC product? They looked at each other and said "yea, everyone".

Amazing how it is grown compared to what we knew back in the 70's. Hydroponics, cloning, I know nothing but old lighting technics.

As far as investing goes, I would say the labs that certify product are the way to go if you can find any that are publicly traded or you can get in on the ground floor of a private business.

BOFFs (balding old fat farts) rule as consumers of product cuz we got the cash and the what ails us can be cured (like epoxy) with just a doctor's note. And I would guess a ton of product is shipped to other states for profit by anyone who can, but how could I possibly know that?

Keep them unaware, distracted, entertained, sub-educated and now adding stoned too so they are passive to what is really going on in the world. Or if they are aware, an outlet to escape to.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, . . ." Credited to Goebbles.

Purple and Gold

8-)
Attachments
willlie.jpg
willlie.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 671 times
ImageImageImage

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Mon Jun 25, 2018

I know all about it. ALL ABOUT it. lmk if you need help or advice or any of that
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

chris6084

Postby chris6084 » Mon Jun 25, 2018

When it became legal in California, I was looking into how to transport it legally, since they issue permits for that in California. I work right next door to a huge pot growing operation inside a warehouse in Oakland (that operated way before the official legalization). I figured since I have a long commute, and work next to one of the sources, it would be easy for me to pick up a load after work and make deliveries on the way home. 8-)

There were WAY too many hoops to jump through to become officially licensed to transport it.

I don't smoke it, but I may have tried it once in high school (I didn't inhale of course :roll: ). I did go into a large dispensary after legalization just to check it out. They had to have had about 100 different kinds of weed and oils in there. I would have no idea what to get if I were to buy any.

joefro
Site Tech

Postby joefro » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Interesting times. The FDA has now officially approved an epilepsy medicine made from a compound extracted from marijuana, based on rigorous double-blind scientific trials. Meanwhile, the DEA continues to maintain (reaffirmed just in the Fall of 2017) that marijuana is a Schedule I drug on par with heroin and LSD. By definition, a Schedule I drug has NO medical benefits.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Jun 25, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

DRP270
Site Admin

Postby DRP270 » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Times they are a changing.
ImageImageImage

Rodebaugh
Jester

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Jun 25, 2018

Someday I would like the option to prescribe a THC compound as an analgesic in lieu of opioids following surgery. Obviously it is being used extensively in some states for chronic pain with undeniable results. I would love to see literature on acute pain applications and effectiveness. :geek:

grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter

Postby grantwoodisgold » Mon Jun 25, 2018

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=159&v=xrcgjMJmvNg[/youtube]

(removed the "s" but no cigar) :oops:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

iron-pyrite

Postby iron-pyrite » Tue Jun 26, 2018

Rodebaugh wrote:Someday I would like the option to prescribe a THC compound as an analgesic in lieu of opioids following surgery. Obviously it is being used extensively in some states for chronic pain with undeniable results. I would love to see literature on acute pain applications and effectiveness. :geek:

I'm with you Doc. See it all day. Opiates should be last option not first.
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Tue Jun 26, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Someday I would like the option to prescribe a THC compound as an analgesic in lieu of opioids following surgery. Obviously it is being used extensively in some states for chronic pain with undeniable results. I would love to see literature on acute pain applications and effectiveness. :geek:

I'm with you Doc. See it all day. Opiates should be last option not first.

Big Pharma wont allow it to happen, waaay too much money at stake.
Canada goes legal on Oct 17
ImageImageImage

blevdawgAg47

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Tue Jun 26, 2018

I've always thought medicinal legalization was a joke. Not that I think it doesn't have medicinal value, I know it does, but to use it legally you have to claim something is wrong with you to get a permission slip from a doctor. The idea of a grown-up adult having to jump through hoops to be granted permission from the state, to use a plant, is ridiculous to me.
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Jun 26, 2018

I smoked pot for a month one day.

blevdawgAg47

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Tue Jun 26, 2018

Time is going by really really really slow... :lol:

ImageImageImage

Return to “Burgers and Beers”