dog question....

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
mnymgr1

Re: dog question....

Postby mnymgr1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018

ok, I'll skip grapes
when my son got home, tells me that the dog is given an egg almost everyday
and I'm like, I just threw away all those egg yolks....awesome use of my money.
so dipping into my own stash of egg whites, Zeus got some of that this morning and then wouldn't leave me alone for half an hour....lol
I think he likes me more than the kids and its their dog

thanks for the input guys
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

Recluse
Gold Supporter

Postby Recluse » Wed Apr 25, 2018

FYI, onions and azalea leafs make my dog sick.
I didn't feed either to her. On the onion, she was just quicker than I was when I made a mess cutting up a salad. The azalea.... I guess she is just stupid.
ImageImage

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Wed Apr 25, 2018

Brick's wrote:Where do you find this stuff Rik? Thanks for posting. It won't stop me from posting what I do, but it's good to know.

I scour the deepest, dankest parts of the Internet so you don't have to.

In all seriousness, free speech is under assault all over the western world. I care deeply about the subject and I'm not above using a dog thread to spread the word. I'll refrain from drifting the thread any further.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Wed Apr 25, 2018

The timing was excellent. A pug that salutes on Sieg Heil command? That's funny stuff. The comedian that posted it, gets arrested and found guilty? Tragic. Quite sure I have a sick sense of humor but at least I can still laugh.

Not sure I like the politics of Scotland. Their Tartan kilts, Highlands, women and the pipes, I still love.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, . . ." Credited to Goebbles.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”