Silver Buy Brag Thread

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
User avatar
Ultmetree
Gold Supporter
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Ultmetree » Sat Apr 22, 2017

local piece picked up.
Attachments
pa2.JPG
pa2.JPG (90.69 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
pa.JPG
pa.JPG (100.27 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
ImageImageImage

User avatar
AndeanCat
Posts: 4463
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011
Location: California

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby AndeanCat » Sun Apr 23, 2017

I purchased 5 ounces of silver for $85.
ImageImage

User avatar
deenz
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby deenz » Fri May 12, 2017

I rescued some Roderollos and a 5 oz Bike Bar from ebay- thank you 10% ebucks promotion. This made them about issue price (rollos above, bar below).
Image

jfkwashere
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016
Location: S. Colorado

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby jfkwashere » Sat Jun 10, 2017

Picked two ASE from the box of assorted silver rounds today. A bit overpriced @ $20 ea. Didn't notice until I got home one is dated 1996!

User avatar
dae2dae
Gold Jester
Posts: 8053
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012
Location: Los angeles

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby dae2dae » Sun Jun 11, 2017

jfkwashere wrote:Picked two ASE from the box of assorted silver rounds today. A bit overpriced @ $20 ea. Didn't notice until I got home one is dated 1996!

Image
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Location: East TN.

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Mr. Ed » Fri Jul 14, 2017

Bought 2 of the 10 ounce Maples from MCM on the bay yesterday before they sold out @ 159.30 and with spot at 16.00........doin the Happy Dance :clap: :clap: :clap:

:turtle:
Vision without execution is hallucination

User avatar
Natchez14
Gold Supporter
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014
Location: Mississippi

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Natchez14 » Fri Jul 14, 2017

Mr. Ed wrote:Bought 2 of the 10 ounce Maples from MCM on the bay yesterday before they sold out @ 159.30 and with spot at 16.00........doin the Happy Dance :clap: :clap: :clap:

:turtle:


Me 3! :thumbup: and with 2% cc payment :thumbup: :thumbup:
Image

silverhead
Silver Supporter
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Location: Taxafornia

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby silverhead » Fri Jul 14, 2017

Picked up a "couple " of 2012 silver Pandas at a coin show last weekend for $19/, it was especially nice considering that I could barely find an ase for under $20.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
eekAmouse
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby eekAmouse » Fri Jul 14, 2017

Natchez14 wrote:
Mr. Ed wrote:Bought 2 of the 10 ounce Maples from MCM on the bay yesterday before they sold out @ 159.30 and with spot at 16.00........doin the Happy Dance :clap: :clap: :clap:

:turtle:


Me 3! :thumbup: and with 2% cc payment :thumbup: :thumbup:

I had $160ish in bux and was waiting for a good 10oz deal to pop up, glad I didn't get some generic earlier
Image
Looking for Yps Silver Slacker skull #77 I have your replacement skull ready to ship along with something for your troubles $
ImageImage

User avatar
texmex66
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby texmex66 » Fri Jul 14, 2017

eekAmouse wrote:
Natchez14 wrote:
Mr. Ed wrote:Bought 2 of the 10 ounce Maples from MCM on the bay yesterday before they sold out @ 159.30 and with spot at 16.00........doin the Happy Dance :clap: :clap: :clap:

:turtle:


Me 3! :thumbup: and with 2% cc payment :thumbup: :thumbup:

I had $160ish in bux and was waiting for a good 10oz deal to pop up, glad I didn't get some generic earlier
Image


Looks like we will be seeing an influx of these on BS in the near future. :D

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14075
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Jul 14, 2017

eekAmouse wrote:I had $160ish in bux and was waiting for a good 10oz deal to pop up, glad I didn't get some generic earlier


Patience. Good job! 8-) :thumbup: :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
spideynut
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016
Location: Pacific
Contact:

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby spideynut » Sat Jul 22, 2017

Wow nice!
WTB Certified Silver eagle rolls NGC or PCGS.

User avatar
Rastatodd
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011
Location: Minnesota

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Rastatodd » Wed Jul 26, 2017

Came across a auction in the "collections and lots" section and was listed as six "Walking Liberty Lot". Turned out to be a 06', 07', 08', 09', 10' and 12' American Silver Eagles. Long story short. Six ASE for a winning bid of $118.05 minus ebuxs of $29.55. Final cost - $88.50. $14.75 per! I'll take that deal. Thanks eBay Buxs. :clap:

User avatar
Walkabout
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Walkabout » Sat Sep 16, 2017

An original wall street mint 10 ounce bar from the early 2000's. I remember seeing these in ads in coinworld 15 years ago. I thought they were cheesey then, and I think they are cheesey now. Why they are popular again and sought after, I have no idea. I got it for the same price as any other generic bullion. If somebody offered five per ounce over spot I'd take it.
Attachments
IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1666.JPG (951.94 KiB) Viewed 603 times

User avatar
BotanicusRex
Supporter
Posts: 2837
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010
Location: Minnesota

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby BotanicusRex » Sat Sep 16, 2017

Walkabout wrote:An original wall street mint 10 ounce bar from the early 2000's. I remember seeing these in ads in coinworld 15 years ago. I thought they were cheesey then, and I think they are cheesey now. Why they are popular again and sought after, I have no idea. I got it for the same price as any other generic bullion. If somebody offered five per ounce over spot I'd take it.

I believe it shows the Twin Towers. Maybe that's the attraction.
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

Silverwildcat
Silver Supporter
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Silverwildcat » Thu Sep 21, 2017

Got a 1953 quarter in my change from the gas station today first time in years
Image ImageImage

User avatar
RookieStacker
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013
Location: Sonova Beach

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby RookieStacker » Mon Oct 30, 2017

Image

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14075
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Nov 06, 2017

It's not silver but it's shiny. $100 on craigslist this morning. 8-)

bluemoon1.jpg
bluemoon1.jpg (107.08 KiB) Viewed 148 times


bluemoon2.jpg
bluemoon2.jpg (100.54 KiB) Viewed 148 times
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017
Location: California

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby iron-pyrite » Mon Nov 06, 2017

MaxGravy wrote:It's not silver but it's shiny. $100 on craigslist this morning. 8-)



That's is a good find!
Pay with and accept: PPFF, GW, Square Cash, BoA transfer/deposit, Zelle, MO, checks, cash, BTC, LTC, ETH, trade or chicken feathers... ImageImageImage


Return to “Burgers and Beers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests