Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
AGhead
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: recliner

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby AGhead » Tue Oct 24, 2017

The antique names are in style: Della Fae, Lily, LuLu, Agnes, Bessie or Gertrude.
I dated a girl in Jr High named Coleen...Dang was she fast! :shifty:
:pop:
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

Baggerman
Gold Supporter
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009
Location: Oregon

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Baggerman » Wed Oct 25, 2017

Mr. Ed wrote:
Baggerman wrote:Mr Ed,

The name for the new bike is Justeen, don't know why other than that sounds like a name that likes to party and get it on to me.


That is a great name forher, that and Roxy are the top 2 thus far :thumbup:


No matter what you end up naming her she is a beautiful scoot. Wish I still was able to ride.
I carry a gun because I am to young to die and to old to take an azz whooping.
Get 1% rebate on Ebay bullion http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=439461

Preludedude
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012
Location: SC, USA

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Preludedude » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Ill show my toy...Anyone know what it is?
Attachments
cq3.jpg
cq3.jpg (341.4 KiB) Viewed 447 times
cq2.jpg
cq2.jpg (261.62 KiB) Viewed 447 times

User avatar
smackvay
Gold Supporter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013
Location: West Virginia

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby smackvay » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Nsx?
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!
pm me for details or click on the support Bullionstacker button to the left
WVU Fan, just ask and I will tell you!!!!!

User avatar
BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3258
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013
Location: Connecticut

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BarsandStars » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Holy cow is that a super clean/debadged Mitsu Starion? I see that FMIC hiding :shock:
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

User avatar
eekAmouse
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 860
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby eekAmouse » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Preludedude wrote:Ill show my toy...Anyone know what it is?

Not a prelude..... :shifty:
BarsandStars wrote:Holy cow is that a super clean/debadged Mitsu Starion? I see that FMIC hiding :shock:


Yeah let's see that 4g63! :thumbup:
Looking for Yps Silver Slacker skull #77 I have your replacement skull ready to ship along with something for your troubles $
ImageImage

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Oct 27, 2017

A Conquest? You gotta love a turbo with RR drive
:thumbup:
ImageImageImage

Preludedude
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012
Location: SC, USA

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Preludedude » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Purple and Gold wrote:A Conquest? You gotta love a turbo with RR drive
:thumbup:


Good job. It's an 88 Conquest although Starion would be a correct guess also

And it has the 2.6L G54B. Not a 4G63....

User avatar
eekAmouse
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 860
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby eekAmouse » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Preludedude wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:A Conquest? You gotta love a turbo with RR drive
:thumbup:


Good job. It's an 88 Conquest although Starion would be a correct guess also

And it has the 2.6L G54B. Not a 4G63....

Even better! No replacement for displacement.
Looking for Yps Silver Slacker skull #77 I have your replacement skull ready to ship along with something for your troubles $
ImageImage

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby bigjohn » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Preludedude wrote:Ill show my toy...Anyone know what it is?

That’s bad azz!!!
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Preludedude wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:A Conquest? You gotta love a turbo with RR drive
:thumbup:


Good job. It's an 88 Conquest although Starion would be a correct guess also

And it has the 2.6L G54B. Not a 4G63....


Back in the day i used to see one running around here. I always wondered what the Tsi meant :)
Nice car :thumbup:
ImageImageImage

AGhead
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: recliner

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby AGhead » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Kubota RTV 900, diesel. More of a 'workhorse' than toy.
I build cages and belly pans for tractors.I built this cage last winter (a portion of frt bumper is stock).
I'm real happy w this cage, the limbs sweep right over me now.


rtvfrt sm.jpg
rtvfrt sm.jpg (70.45 KiB) Viewed 496 times
rtvangle sm.jpg
rtvangle sm.jpg (77.75 KiB) Viewed 496 times
rtvcage sm.jpg
rtvcage sm.jpg (57.14 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Nice work there, i could use this around the Hacienda.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
blackkramer
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012
Location: Canada

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby blackkramer » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Purple and Gold wrote:A butt pad on the SKS :)
Thats a first!


It is more to add some length to it. The gun is tiny when not wearing a giant parka, and the extra 2" gets it a little further out.

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7535
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Oct 28, 2017

blackkramer wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:A butt pad on the SKS :)
Thats a first!


It is more to add some length to it. The gun is tiny when not wearing a giant parka, and the extra 2" gets it a little further out.


Yeah, they are small in length, i like it, just never saw that before. :thumbup:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator
Posts: 5071
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Location: East TN.

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Mr. Ed » Mon Oct 30, 2017

Well folks,
After reading all the cool names, I took her on my, ice cream run, 12 miles of tight little twisties with some awesome sweepers and an ice cream store at the end. ;) While eating a nutty Buddy it became evident that she is a Roxy for sure. A pleasure to ride and power to spare is a great combination that gives me a whole new level of respect for this old girl and a little fear to boot but, a little fear is not a bad thing if it keeps you in check. Congrats to Vanquish for the winning name and a Turtle will be making its way to your house soon.
Attachments
20171020_170258.jpeg
20171020_170258.jpeg (486.55 KiB) Viewed 432 times
Vision without execution is hallucination

FitStack
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby FitStack » Mon Oct 30, 2017

Purple and Gold wrote:http://www.bullionstacker.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=14971

My 1994 Trans Am 25th Anniversary Edition, only 250 of the convertibles were made.
This sweetie has a Ton of Torque
Trans Am's haven't been produced since 2002 :(


One of my grail cars is an '02 WS6 Trans Am(or Firehawk) with 6-speed, low miles and well documented.

Toyota Supra, AMG G Wagon, R33 Skyline GTR, E60/1 M5 or M6, 03/04 Cobra are among other "grail cars" for me.

FitStack
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby FitStack » Mon Oct 30, 2017

My fun toy. Runs 13.2 @ 110 mph in the 1/4 with a tune and crappy all-season tires.

Image

User avatar
vanquish
Gold Supporter
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013
Location: Maryland

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby vanquish » Mon Oct 30, 2017

Mr. Ed wrote:Well folks,
After reading all the cool names, I took her on my, ice cream run, 12 miles of tight little twisties with some awesome sweepers and an ice cream store at the end. ;) While eating a nutty Buddy it became evident that she is a Roxy for sure. A pleasure to ride and power to spare is a great combination that gives me a whole new level of respect for this old girl and a little fear to boot but, a little fear is not a bad thing if it keeps you in check. Congrats to Vanquish for the winning name and a Turtle will be making its way to your house soon.


Say Hi to Roxy for me. Thanks for the turtle Mr. Ed, I have special plans for it.

:turtle:

User avatar
smackvay
Gold Supporter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013
Location: West Virginia

Re: Show off your toy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby smackvay » Tue Oct 31, 2017

FitStack wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:http://www.bullionstacker.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=14971

My 1994 Trans Am 25th Anniversary Edition, only 250 of the convertibles were made.
This sweetie has a Ton of Torque
Trans Am's haven't been produced since 2002 :(


One of my grail cars is an '02 WS6 Trans Am(or Firehawk) with 6-speed, low miles and well documented.

Toyota Supra, AMG G Wagon, R33 Skyline GTR, E60/1 M5 or M6, 03/04 Cobra are among other "grail cars" for me.


I looked at that car yesterday burnt orange 6 speed 40000 miles for $9,000 some reason I couldn’t pull trigger on it and passed on it

Mike
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!
pm me for details or click on the support Bullionstacker button to the left
WVU Fan, just ask and I will tell you!!!!!


Return to “Burgers and Beers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests