BS Banter-For the drivel that belongs no where

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Purple and Gold

Re: BS Banter-For the drivel that belongs no where

Postby Purple and Gold » Thu Feb 22, 2018

AGhead wrote:It's been raining here in AR for over 24 hours. 10" so far!

My relatives up in North La. are getting it too.
I have a spare bateau if you need it :)
ImageImageImage

mnymgr1

med

Postby mnymgr1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018

Decided to run a quick search, really need to make this nasty head cold go away already after 2+ weeks.
My sis had hers for 5 weeks :shock:

I didn't know they still made this stuff, one of my favorite medicines.
Buckleys Mixture. Almost instant stop for coughing. And the very very worst tasting medicine in the world.
Have to hold your nose for several seconds before taking this or it'll easily come right back out :sick:

Had no idea it cost this much though, that sucks. Used to be $5 at Wag's, have to go check there later today

https://www.amazon.com/Buckleys-Congest ... 9s+mixture
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Re: med

Postby Rik Bitter » Fri Feb 23, 2018

mnymgr1 wrote:Decided to run a quick search, really need to make this nasty head cold go away already after 2+ weeks.

Buckleys Mixture. Almost instant stop for coughing. And the very very worst tasting medicine in the world.
Have to hold your nose for several seconds before taking this or it'll easily come right back out :sick:

Had no idea it cost this much though, that sucks. Used to be $5 at Wag's, have to go check there later today

I can usually beat a cold within a week, but it usually takes my voice a while longer to recover. I use the old-skool Sudafed, not that worthless Sudafed-D stuff. The kind you need to produce ID for. (damn tweekers!) That plus big doses of Zinc supplements, like 300+ mg over the course of the day. A word of warning for the dudes, big doses of Zinc helps support your immune system, but it will kick the prostate into high gear too. I won't elaborate on that any further.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

agnostic
BS Supporter

Re: med

Postby agnostic » Fri Feb 23, 2018

Rik Bitter wrote:
mnymgr1 wrote:Decided to run a quick search, really need to make this nasty head cold go away already after 2+ weeks.

I can usually beat a cold within a week, but it usually takes my voice a while longer to recover. I use the old-skool Sudafed, not that worthless Sudafed-D stuff. The kind you need to produce ID for. (damn tweekers!) That plus big doses of Zinc supplements, like 300+ mg over the course of the day. A word of warning for the dudes, big doses of Zinc helps support your immune system, but it will kick the prostate into high gear too. I won't elaborate on that any further.

Vitamin D
"Back in '82 I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" --Uncle Rico

mnymgr1

meds

Postby mnymgr1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018

done the ID sudafed, and zilch....kinda think the regular otc stuff worked better for me which was surprising.
I actually have zicam which is mostly zinc, also zilch
Of course I've tried silver water, really didn't help this time but I think does for bugs a bit weaker.
Had to stop the silver when I started on anti-biotics a week ago, but those are now gone, so I'll be back to silver tonight.
Also doing my 2 drops of lugols iodine per day.
OJ and vitamins.
Will have to look into Vit. D, haven't heard that one before to fight off colds/flu's.

spoke with a couple doctors this morning as I was in hospital to visit dear old dad again who is camping out there this weekend....haha.
Both were like this is a terrible virus and not much can be done against it. They can combat other problems that arise but the body needs to fight off the virus on its own. My father had to wait 8 hours for a bed yesterday, hospital is completely full.
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Feb 23, 2018

Indian state offers free breast implants to poor women

Thousands of poor women in India's Tamil Nadu state have been offered free cosmetic breast surgery, including implants, its health minister said Friday, because "poor people also have a right to look beautiful".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indian-state ... 18282.html

:shock:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018

KFC places fukk-page ad in newspapers to apologize for running out of chicken in the UK:

Dissenting voices have been silenced. BS is now a safe space.
Democracy Dies in Darkness

cmiller17363

Postby cmiller17363 » Fri Feb 23, 2018

jcz1 wrote:KFC places fukk-page ad in newspapers to apologize for running out of chicken in the UK:

How tasteful...... :|
ImageImageImage

Return to “Burgers and Beers”