Welcome to BS 3.1 - Questions/Comments Thread

Announcements and Info
User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14698
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Welcome to BS 3.1 - Questions/Comments Thread

Postby MaxGravy » Wed Oct 19, 2016

Monday October 24th, starting at 7pm Eastern.

Bullionstacker will be offline several hours for maintenance and upgrades. Please be aware that during this time you will not have access to the site, that includes private messages.

Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com

We apologize for any inconvenience. :angel:
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
dbm300
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby dbm300 » Wed Oct 19, 2016

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I need my fix
... and Bob's your uncle.

User avatar
smackvay
Gold Supporter
Posts: 2097
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013
Location: West Virginia

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby smackvay » Wed Oct 19, 2016

Not fair I'm filing a complaint :duck:
Maxgravy- pm sent :pop:

Mike
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!
pm me for details or click on the support Bullionstacker button to the left
WVU Fan, just ask and I will tell you!!!!!

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14698
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby MaxGravy » Wed Oct 19, 2016

Image
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

Operadad
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015
Location: (near indy) , indiana

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Operadad » Wed Oct 19, 2016

I really need to find a replica of THAT SIGN !!! :clap: :clap:

User avatar
Rodebaugh
Jester
Posts: 3901
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011
Location: Almost Heaven

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Oct 20, 2016

The sign reminds me of my favorite suggestion box idea.

Image

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14698
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby MaxGravy » Sun Oct 23, 2016

MaxGravy wrote:Monday October 24th, starting at 7pm Eastern.

Bullionstacker will be offline several hours for maintenance and upgrades. Please be aware that during this time you will not have access to the site, that includes private messages.

Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com

We apologize for any inconvenience. :angel:


Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Rik Bitter » Sun Oct 23, 2016

MaxGravy wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Monday October 24th, starting at 7pm Eastern.

Bullionstacker will be offline several hours for maintenance and upgrades. Please be aware that during this time you will not have access to the site, that includes private messages.

Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com

We apologize for any inconvenience. :angel:


Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com


Saaaaaweet! Bullion Stacker is going old-school listserv.

(if you get that yer a geek and an old one at that)
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
natsb88
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 5022
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009
Location: The Copper Cave
Contact:

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby natsb88 » Sun Oct 23, 2016

Rik Bitter wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Monday October 24th, starting at 7pm Eastern.

Bullionstacker will be offline several hours for maintenance and upgrades. Please be aware that during this time you will not have access to the site, that includes private messages.

Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com

We apologize for any inconvenience. :angel:


Might be a good time to write down this email address: bullionstacker@ymail.com


Saaaaaweet! Bullion Stacker is going old-school listserv.

(if you get that yer a geek and an old one at that)

Not that old. My college was still using them for departments/groups when I graduated in 2011 :lol: though they did move to a new message center for general student-wide/campus-wide emails circa 2009.

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Rik Bitter » Sun Oct 23, 2016

Engineer wrote:
I'm still a member of an active listserv. :shifty:


I still do web searches with gopher.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
natsb88
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 5022
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009
Location: The Copper Cave
Contact:

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby natsb88 » Sun Oct 23, 2016

Rik Bitter wrote:
Engineer wrote:
I'm still a member of an active listserv. :shifty:


I still do web searches with gopher.

Alright, now you're going too far back for me :lol:

User avatar
Silverkid
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014
Location: NorCal, state of Jefferson

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Silverkid » Sun Oct 23, 2016

Rik Bitter wrote:
Engineer wrote:
I'm still a member of an active listserv. :shifty:


I still do web searches with gopher.


Webcrawler
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

User avatar
javits100
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby javits100 » Sun Oct 23, 2016

might need to rustle up the ole usenet group while BS is down
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Rik Bitter » Sun Oct 23, 2016

javits100 wrote:might need to rustle up the ole usenet group while BS is down


alt.bs.metals.quack.quack.quack
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
H2SO4
Gold Jeeper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010
Location: St. Elmo, Colorado

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby H2SO4 » Mon Oct 24, 2016

I will see you all on Kitco!
Always looking for BS Bars- any serial numbers. Buy/Trade
Image

User avatar
Tractor Man
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Out standing in my field.

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby Tractor Man » Mon Oct 24, 2016

I don't get it ... why do we need the email address?
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. Charles Bukowski
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. Voltaire

Image Image Image

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14698
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Oct 24, 2016

tractorman wrote:I don't get it ... why do we need the email address?


In case you have issues logging on to the new site. You may need to re-enter your password and sometimes folks forget. Even me. :oops:
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 14698
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Oct 24, 2016

Engineer wrote:If you tell me your password, I'll remember it for you. :)


Image
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
MrGaribaldi
Silver Supporter
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010
Location: RIP Mom, say Hi to Dad.

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby MrGaribaldi » Mon Oct 24, 2016

MaxGravy wrote:
tractorman wrote:I don't get it ... why do we need the email address?


In case you have issues logging on to the new site. You may need to re-enter your password and sometimes folks forget. Even me. :oops:


Just change it now to BS1. I won't tell anyone.
RIP Mom, 1928 - 2018

User avatar
agnostic
BS Supporter
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014
Location: PNW

Re: Announcement: BS will be offline Monday evening

Postby agnostic » Mon Oct 24, 2016

Engineer wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:
Engineer wrote:If you tell me your password, I'll remember it for you. :)


Image


He needs a pirate hat. :pop:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (11.05 KiB) Viewed 741 times
"Back in '82 I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" --Uncle Rico


Return to “BS News!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest