Monthly KSA

Announcements and Info
PeacePeople

Monthly KSA

Postby PeacePeople » Mon Jun 06, 2016

For the first time in a very long time we have at least 3 items in every time slot from 10pm to 11pm EST. If you haven't taken a look, there are some pretty cool items. Check it out...seats available...no waiting...

Some benefits of participation in the KSAs are...getting involved in this community...ability to build some feedback without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars...many of the better relationships I have built on here are from the KSAs...and you can win some cool stuff, very often and well below market value...

Good luck to all!!!

viewforum.php?f=31
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Re: Monthly KSA

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Jun 06, 2016

:offer: :pop:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

wolvesdad

Postby wolvesdad » Mon Jun 06, 2016

I'll offer you two sacks of virtual peanuts for your ringside seat their td!!
Do you STEEMIT yet? Get paid to Blog and chat: www.steemit.com/@em3
If you like YouTube: e=m3 Making Metal Mine for my take on Silver and coin investing, plus a little humor and random numi stuff
;) https://youtu.be/4qtWLWogfGU :thumbup:

silverbender
Gold Supporter

Postby silverbender » Mon Jun 06, 2016

PeacePeople wrote:For the first time in a very long time we have at least 3 items in every time slot from 10pm to 11pm EST. If you haven't taken a look, there are some pretty cool items. Check it out...seats available...no waiting...

Some benefits of participation in the KSAs are...getting involved in this community...ability to build some feedback without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars...many of the better relationships I have built on here are from the KSAs...and you can win some cool stuff, very often and well below market value...

Good luck to all!!!

viewforum.php?f=31
Prison shower rules apply are you clean enough or do you really want to pick that soap up :lol:

eekAmouse
Turtle Supporter

Postby eekAmouse » Mon Jun 06, 2016

wolvesdad wrote:I'll offer you two sacks of virtual peanuts for your ringside seat their td!!

:lol: says the guys starring in the main event :lol:
Looking for Yps Silver Slacker skull #77 I have your replacement skull ready to ship along with something for your troubles $
ImageImage

Return to “BS News!”