BS Bars: Where are they now?

Announcements and Info
joefro
Site Tech

Re: BS Bars: Where are they now?

Postby joefro » Thu May 04, 2017

I have most of the #003 BS bars. A member here has one of the ones I need for my set but has been holding out on me. :(

deenz
Silver Supporter

Postby deenz » Thu May 04, 2017

The first page needs to be updated a little- I obtained the #45 1 oz BS Round from Peacepeople. I also have the #45 and #46 100g Chunky rounds (in addition to the noted 100g bars). I have the #175 1 oz bar which is not on the list (thanks Mechanic!). I'm in for continuing to own #45 and #46.

silverhoarder3
Gold Supporter

Postby silverhoarder3 » Thu May 04, 2017

I'm the happy owner of #24 BS bars/rounds.
ImageImageImage

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Thu May 04, 2017

Anyone want to give up their BS bullion?

I have a few of the 1oz bars. (4 of them)

Can someone post a pic of the set so far?
Payment accepted: PPFF, GW, Square Cash, BoA transfer/deposit, Vemmo, MO, checks, cash, trade or chicken feathers... Others by arrangement.

BullionStacker/burning_money2.jpg

Silver Addict
Dunce

Postby Silver Addict » Thu May 04, 2017

MaxGravy wrote:We're planning to release a new BS bar later this month or early June. It will have a brand new logo stamp, and reeded edges. :shh:

bs-reeds.jpg

WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!! WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW LOGO!!!!

PeacePeople

Postby PeacePeople » Thu May 04, 2017

iron-pyrite wrote:Anyone want to give up their BS bullion?

Click the link below...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13903&start=40#p448936
ImageImageImage

iron-pyrite

PeacePeople wrote:
iron-pyrite wrote:Anyone want to give up their BS bullion?

Click the link below...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13903&start=40#p448936

Thanks, I tried on a few devices/browsers, will not load/download. I will try on my last 2 devises tonight. :kitty:
Payment accepted: PPFF, GW, Square Cash, BoA transfer/deposit, Vemmo, MO, checks, cash, trade or chicken feathers... Others by arrangement.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Thu May 04, 2017

This is a prototype.

bs-stacks-bar.jpg
bs-stacks-bar.jpg (175.38 KiB) Viewed 834 times
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

bigjohn
Turtle Supporter

Postby bigjohn » Thu May 04, 2017

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
LOOKING FOR YPS #12 BARS TO COMPLETE A COLLECTION!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY - I HAVE YOUR REPLACEMENT READY OR CAN BUY OUT RIGHT.

ImageImage Image

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Peace's pics:
Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.57.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.57.27 PM.png (545.32 KiB) Viewed 815 times

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.57.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.57.37 PM.png (699.55 KiB) Viewed 815 times

There's also a 5oz hex.
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

deenz wrote:The first page needs to be updated a little....

I'll go through and update it next week after the WFTW event, unless someone else wants to do it.
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

There's a 5oz hex from the early days and a 100g round not shown in the pics. Plus the "BS" letter bars, but those were mold breakers, only a few were made.
ImageImageImage

iron-pyrite

Thanks for the PIC's :thumbup:

I especially like the little flag stamp on the back of the WFTW commem. :clap:

So, who is tired of looking at their set? :shifty:

MaxGravy
Site Admin

There was also a 2oz hex poured for FFL players one year.

I believe this to be a complete set:
bsbars2017.jpg
bsbars2017.jpg (121.6 KiB) Viewed 807 times
ImageImageImage

deenz
Silver Supporter

Postby deenz » Thu May 04, 2017

Very nice. Thanks for posting that picture... as for the update, whenever- enjoy the event!

iron-pyrite

The 5oz hex is an interesting idea. Makes my hamster wheel spin.

Would like a 10+oz bolt with a nut to match.
or
Can Doc make 2017 Rolos 1.5oz?

Is there a specific reason there are not more funny sizes? Don't sell well?

jim73
Turtle Supporter

Postby jim73 » Thu May 04, 2017

The # 44s in Peace's pics are mine now! 8-)

Return to “BS News!”