Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 14, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:Not on binance. :(

Where do you buy this one again?

Cryptopia is best. HitBTC is second best. They are working on more exchanges. If it were on Binance, it would be much higher, and I would own some for the group project too.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed May 16, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:Where do you buy this one again?

Somebody reminded me of this buying guide so I will post it here and on the initial DBET post on page 1 too...

https://steemit.com/dbet/@myurk/how-to-invest-in-decent-bet-dbet-for-dummies

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 21, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:You guys that buy something like this are stupid. If you get a double or a triple, sell out an buy Bitcoin. :thumbup:

Your post is from late NOV. See the current DBET price charts below against both ETH (blue) and BTC (purple).

This first chart starts in early DEC (when DBET got listed on Cryptopia). Since then, BTC is down 28%, ETH is up 114%, and DBET is up 180%.

This second chart reflects the last 2.5 months, where both BTC & ETH have barely moved, and DBET is up 362%. This crypto is the only one that I'm aware of that will generate revenues (profits) and give 100% of those profits back to token holders. I will not be selling out upon a double or triple as per your initial advice. This one is a long hold.

DG2009

Postby DG2009 » Mon May 21, 2018

awesome!

christostock
Supporter

Postby christostock » Mon May 21, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:Your post is from late NOV. See the current DBET price charts below against both ETH (blue) and BTC (purple).

This first chart starts in early DEC (when DBET got listed on Cryptopia). Since then, BTC is down 28%, ETH is up 114%, and DBET is up 180%.

Do you have any other secret weapon cryptos that we should know about ;)
Now accepting direct payments through Wells Fargo bank and TD bank. Other payments options check, MO, cash
Please remind me for feedback if I have forgotten. I will also remind you if you have forgotten. Thanks for the awesome forum we have here.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 21, 2018

christostock wrote:Do you have any other secret weapon cryptos that we should know about ;)

Haha, I wish I did. For anyone following the 2018 crypto trading project(s) you'll see how hard it is to trade in and out of different cryptos and make money in a crypto bear or consolidation market. This is why I am mainly a buy and hold what you believe in type of crypto guy. I'm very bullish on DBET due to the token economics, revenue generation, and the DBET team. My other big hold is QRL as that is a hedge against all other crypto, which will be vulnerable to a future quantum computing threat in 5, 10, or 15 years. But both these projects are long holds for me, and I don't plan on "cashing out" for years.

Personally, I can see DBET hitting a price between $3-$5 in 2020 (or sooner), but this isn't financial advice, just my personal opinion.

Current price: $0.37

Preludedude

Postby Preludedude » Mon May 21, 2018

Current price : $0.40

:)

christostock
Supporter

Postby christostock » Mon May 28, 2018

Dbet is being delisted on cryptopia.
Price is down considerably right now.
Mine is all on the cryptopia exchange.
Where is another exchange that i can move it to in order to not loose it and be able to still trade it.
Now accepting direct payments through Wells Fargo bank and TD bank. Other payments options check, MO, cash
Please remind me for feedback if I have forgotten. I will also remind you if you have forgotten. Thanks for the awesome forum we have here.

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Mon May 28, 2018

christostock wrote:Dbet is being delisted on cryptopia.
Where is another exchange that i can move it to in order to not loose it and be able to still trade it.

You only have two choices Chris, HitBTC and YoBit
If you go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies, search for the coin or token in question and click on markets.
Good luck
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image ImageImage

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon May 28, 2018

Marchas45 wrote:
christostock wrote:Dbet is being delisted on cryptopia.

You only have two choices Chris, HitBTC and YoBit
If you go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies, search for the coin or token in question and click on markets.
Good luck

I just received notice of the Cryptopia de-listing as well. HitBTC will likely become the top volume for DBET, and unfortunately they currently charge a 72 DBET withdrawal fee. I've only used HitBTC once or twice so I need to re-familiarize myself with that exchange. Technically, DBET is also listed on IDEX and ForkDelta as well, but those are a bit more difficult from the UX side, and have much less volume (links below).

Here is my initial take on this situation. I'm not overly surprised. Centralized exchanges have to mitigate their own risks. Crypto operates in a gray area in many jurisdictions / nations. So Cryptopia (out of New Zealand) decided to play it safe and de-list DBET and 24 other cryptos. If DBET weren't on HitBTC I would be more concerned. Sure, the withdrawal fee sucks, but just stack your DBETs and do one big withdraw. This de-listing merely underscores the need for high volume decentralized exchanges, and why things like HALO, Loopring, etc will be so important in the crypto-verse. I know the DBET team wants to follow all applicable regulations and stay above board. If they can launch MainNet reasonably soon, and HitBTC keeps DBET listed, this de-listing is almost a non-factor in the long run. The end game is crypto-fiat gateway anyways on the DBET platform. This de-listing, as well as the difficulty to get listed on other exchanges in the U.S. is the price that DBET pays for paying back 100% profits to token holders. If somebody wants some easy-to-trade gambling crypto with no investor returns, they can go buy funfair.

https://idex.market/eth/dbet
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/DBET-ETH

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Mon May 28, 2018

Wait for it to go back up which will be sooner than later then sell it and buy Tron (TRX) great low price right now but make sure you have it on an exchange if you buy before the Mainnet (May 31st) as all tokens will be exchanged for coins (figure of speech) Lol
I can't stand Cryptopia and HitBTC is just as bad. Both are untrustworthy in my opinion.
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image ImageImage

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Tue May 29, 2018

Big DBET update:

DBET will be swapping from an ETH token, over to being a VeChain token. In fact, it is looking to be the first dApp to go live when VEN launches MainNet (scheduled for late June). This does mean a launch delay, but the team thinks it is worth it. I am liking this idea for many reasons as listed here: https://medium.com/@decentbet2017/decent-bet-engages-in-a-strategic-partnership-with-vechain-6b2d4bbd14c7

1) The Vechain platform has proven itself to be a leading global enterprise level public platform through its consistent track record, global partners and overarching roadmap.

2) They are extremely well structured, networked, and efficient and offer access to people, resources, and opportunities that most strategic partners, incubators,and investors simply cannot.

3) The VeChain Foundation have proven that they are pioneers in real-world applications of blockchain technology. The gaming sector is among the most obvious use-cases for blockchain and together, our capabilities to create disruptive technology are greatly enhanced.

4) VeChain is all about creating momentum in accelerating towards integration into the mainstream, and DBET shares the same vision.

5) VeChain has been vocal in their support of projects within VeChain ecosystem, we plan to tap into those developer tools and resources.

6) Their use of VTHO revolutionizes our business model and allows us to create stability in ways that were a nightmare to design in Ethereum.

7) User experience is everything, and the VeChain Platform will allow far greater transaction speeds than Ethereum and thus a more seamless gaming experience.

8) VeChain can send mass transactions at one time to an equal amount of different addresses which will heighten our operational capabilities.

9) The partnership will strengthen our access to strategic Asia-Pacific partners and investors, a region which we consider operationally critical and a key strategic target of ours.

Tweet from Sunny Lu, founder of VEN: https://twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/1001476924378566657

christostock
Supporter

Postby christostock » Wed May 30, 2018

OK - Cryptopia is now unuable to release dbet holdings
here is the message i got today trying to move it off of crptopia

Withdrawal Error
Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.
Currency DBET not found.

Even though my balance shows I own quite a few shares of dbet, But 00000 estimated BTC
KITN is I moved 100 out the other day and it cost me 21 dbet, this was to make sure it ended up in the correct wallet elsewhere.
then later that day I moved the max amount allowed per day, cost another 21 dbet.
Now they lowered the fee down to 5 dbet but are not allowing any amount out.

PS my cryptopia page used to have blue tabs and sidebars now I have pink tabs and sidebars.
Does this mean I should kiss that dbet goodbye???

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed May 30, 2018

christostock wrote:OK - Cryptopia is now unuable to release dbet holdings
here is the message i got today trying to move it off of crptopia

Withdrawal Error
Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.
Currency DBET not found.

Even though my balance shows I own quite a few shares of dbet, But 00000 estimated BTC
KITN is I moved 100 out the other day and it cost me 21 dbet, this was to make sure it ended up in the correct wallet elsewhere.
then later that day I moved the max amount allowed per day, cost another 21 dbet.
Now they lowered the fee down to 5 dbet but are not allowing any amount out.

PS my cryptopia page used to have blue tabs and sidebars now I have pink tabs and sidebars.
Does this mean I should kiss that dbet goodbye???

No, you should not kiss them goodbye. First, ensure you don't have any open trades (sell orders) on your DBETs. You should still have 3-4 weeks to withdraw. If you continue to get that error, open a support ticket with Cryptopia. If you aren't able to withdraw in 48 hours, keep us posted.

highroller4321

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Jun 01, 2018

Is there a way for me to sell or trade my DBET? I am not really interested in opening another exchange.

CaptainW
Platinum Supporter

Postby CaptainW » Sat Jun 02, 2018

highroller4321 wrote:Is there a way for me to sell or trade my DBET? I am not really interested in opening another exchange.

If you’re not interested in storing it, you can probably sell it to someone here.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jun 03, 2018

The official community channel has shifted from Slack to Telegram (and to a lesser extent Reddit).

Telegram link for anyone interested: https://t.me/OfficialDecentBet

Here is the monthly wrap up for May 2018: https://medium.com/@decentbet2017/may-wrap-up-and-overview-2c061211f97b

highroller4321

Postby highroller4321 » Sat Jun 16, 2018

I have tried 3 times to move my DBET from Crytopia over to Hitbtc but it doesnt go through. They just show pending on Crytopia for days so I can ahead and cancel them.

I log into Hitbtc, go to account, dbet, and then deposit. I take that deposit address and use it for the address on the transfer page of crptopia.

Any ideas?

DG2009

Postby DG2009 » Sat Jun 16, 2018

Have you downloaded the dbet wallet? I transferred my debts without a problem.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jun 16, 2018

highroller4321 wrote:I have tried 3 times to move my DBET from Crytopia over to Hitbtc but it doesnt go through. They just show pending on Crytopia for days so I can ahead and cancel them.

I log into Hitbtc, go to account, dbet, and then deposit. I take that deposit address and use it for the address on the transfer page of crptopia.

Any ideas?

Did you confirm the transfer in the email that Cryptopia sends you when you do a withdrawal? If you did that step, and it still isn't working, you need to open a support ticket with Cryptopia. You should be able to withdraw to either the DBET wallet, or the HitBTC DBET address, or an Ethereum address via MEW like I have (secured with Trezor or ledger).

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”