Alt-Coins

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter

Re: Alt-Coins

Postby Diggin4copper » Thu Jan 11, 2018

Diggin4copper wrote:Ok, I got on there..I put 50 dollars of bit coin in. Gonna look at the available places to lose it.... :)

And.. it’s gone.
But I did get this cool referral code if anyone is interested...
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=2MMy7
Outstanding!

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018

Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Fri Jan 12, 2018

Agrello (DLT) anyone? This is a hidden gem IMHO.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/smart-co ... xpert-blog

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Tex, I think you're on to something good with Agrello.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

I'm not finding it anywhere. What exchange are you using?

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:I'm not finding it anywhere. What exchange are you using?

Bought mine on Binance. :D

Oh by the way, used KuCoin exchange last night. Works wonderful. Asia is mad crazy over cryptos. Prices for selling were way better than other markets by as much as $1-$2 per token. No jioke. Amazing. Thanks Charlie for mentioning KuCoin. :thumbup:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Binance isn't very really user-friendly for buying coins, but I finally managed to buy 1000 DLT. Are you keeping it on the exchange, or is there a wallet for DLT? Thanks for the tip Tex!

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:Binance isn't very really user-friendly for buying coins, but I finally managed to buy 1000 DLT. Are you keeping it on the exchange, or is there a wallet for DLT? Thanks for the tip Tex!

Right now just keeping on the exchange. Havent researched a wallet for it. Honestly i got into it for a quick flip. Ive doubled my money. Pondering next move. :shh:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

I couldn't figure out how to withdraw the Bitcoin I sent to Binance, so I now own 15,500 tokens of ETHLend, and 1640 tokens of Agrello. Both coins look promising, but I might re-balance so I have MOL equal quantities in $$$.

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter

Postby Silversummit » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:I couldn't figure out how to withdraw the Bitcoin I sent to Binance, so I now own 15,500 tokens of ETHLend, and 1640 tokens of Agrello. Both coins look promising, but I might re-balance so I have MOL equal quantities in $$$.

Click on the funds icon top center and choose deposits/withdraws to see your holdings and withdraw.

IMG_0093.PNG
IMG_0093.PNG (666.02 KiB) Viewed 954 times
Get $10 in bitcoin when you spend $100 with the link below.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f314703c4930098573eed

save 10% on all trade fee's for 6 months at gate exchange.
https://gate.io/signup/955279

binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=13221361
thank you to any who use these links as I get referral bonuses also :thumbup:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Thanx, I finally figured it out. Binance offers every sh*tcoin you could ever want, I guess I'll start wading into that cesspool.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Jan 13, 2018

I joined KuCoin and gave Charlie his bonus, whatever that was. I haven't deposited or done anything there, and may not. The higher prices that someone mentioned were not in evidence, in fact almost everything was redder than Binance or Bittrex. But that's not why I'm posting. Today KuCoin sent out a warning after Bitcoin Diamond, the silliest Bitcoin fork until sillier ones followed, was pumped 40X before crashing. It seems Pump & Dump is especially easy on KuCoin due to low volume, so be wary.

https://bitcoinschannel.com/kucoin-issu ... n-crashes/

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter

Postby Silversummit » Sun Jan 14, 2018

I've been messing with a different exchange that operates like bittrex called gate. It has a lot of different coins and has Quantum trading pairs. I don't use tether but they also trade every coin to tether. Use the link below to get 10% off all trading fees for 6 months. Only needs email and good password.

Get $10 in bitcoin when you spend $100 with the link below.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f314703c4930098573eed

save 10% on all trade fee's for 6 months at gate exchange.

binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=13221361
thank you to any who use these links as I get referral bonuses also :thumbup:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sun Jan 14, 2018

WTF is Bitcoin Diamond? I'm still trying to figure out Bitcoin Gold

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Has anyone done any research into vertcoin(VTC)? There is only one post,from LJ i believe, talking about a pump and dump in this thread. It seems to have potential (lightning network, ASIC resistant, atomic swaps, stealth address). Or, as Bucketeer would say, is it just another sh*tcoin? Looking for opinions.
ImageImageImage

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Not sure if anyones mentioned it yet, but VeChain VEN/VET should be on everyones radar.
They are rebranding halfway though January. DASH style Masternodes coming online with very nice returns https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7n20ie/how_much_the_thor_power_rewards_would_give_per/.
In talks with BMW. Ins with Chinese Government and have a real world working product. I'm currently in for 20k but thinking of getting 50k for the MN bump.

VEN rebranding has been rescheduled for 26 Feb 2018.

https://cdn.vechain.com/vechain_global_ ... _event.pdf

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Reddit: Thor - How much the thor power rewards would give per (dbliz)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think one thing to note is that the node bonuses are going to decrease every 6 months until at least the beginning of 2020.

The node bonus is calculated based on the Thor Power generated from a portion of VET that VeChain is allocating simply for the purposes of these bonuses. Right now, they are allocating 150 million VET, which is what is reflected in the calculations OP made. This will decrease by 25 million every 6 months until at least the beginning of 2020. Then the VeChain Foundation can adjust the allocations as they deem fit. meaning bonuses can increase or decrease thereafter. Maybe not a huge deal for some in the short term, but still something to keep in mind.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Tue Jan 16, 2018

Well Bitconnect finally evaporated like we all called.

"This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days. In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes."
ImageSeeking Rodebaugh Serial #'s 9 & 23.

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Tue Jan 16, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Well Bitconnect finally evaporated like we all called.

"This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days. In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes."

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Someone heard rumors of BCC liquidation that might have triggered this selloff.

What a powerful snap back. :pop:

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Jan 17, 2018

texmex66 wrote:
Silversaving wrote:Well Bitconnect finally evaporated like we all called.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Someone heard rumors of BCC liquidation that might have triggered this selloff.

What a powerful snap back. :pop:

This is actually perfect market timing for the BCC fraud collapse (in this instance I'm referring to the BitConnect fraud not B-cash which sometimes uses the BCC moniker). Just lump it in with this bear move, that way when we start to make some real progress north in a few days or a week, it won't be the cause of more FUD taking the wind out of our sails. Instead it will be China banning its citizens from even speaking the word "Bitcoin" - which will create another China 20% flash crash ;)

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”