Alt-Coins

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Re: Alt-Coins

Postby Bucketeer » Sat May 19, 2018

Civic's protection scheme works well, and it is (was) free . Vinnie is a smart guy.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Thu May 31, 2018

I believe Binance Coin (BNB) has reached an all time high vs Bitcoin (BTC). Makes me wonder if this one would be good for cyclical trades? Gotta have some to use on the exchange anyway.
"You pompously call your selves Republicans and Democrats. There is no Republican Party. There is no Democratic Party. There are no Republicans or Democrats in this house. You are Lick-Spittlers and panderers, the creatures of the plutocracy".
- Jack London

"It is a government of corporations, by corporations, and for corporations."
- Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Sat Jun 23, 2018

Big weekend for Tron, coin swap through the 25th voting the 26th. I see an upswing in price which I'm hoping for as I have quite a few. So here's hoping. Lol
I've stuck with this coin and Tezos a long, long time.
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image ImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Tue Jul 03, 2018

OK, I just came across a new ICO offering from a business located here in Syracuse, NY called Quadrant Biosciences here: https://quadrantbiosciences.com/

Looks like the ICO may still be happening here: https://icodrops.com/quadrant-protocol/

My interest comes from the biomarker they are developing for identifying concussions and the baseline testing for information processing that includes balance.

I've found information stating folks from the United States cannot invest and also that they have to be an accredited investor. Have yet to glean the white paper but they are hiring research assistants to organize, execute and work the data collection.
"You pompously call your selves Republicans and Democrats. There is no Republican Party. There is no Democratic Party. There are no Republicans or Democrats in this house. You are Lick-Spittlers and panderers, the creatures of the plutocracy".
- Jack London

"It is a government of corporations, by corporations, and for corporations."
- Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Tue Jul 24, 2018

Cointelegraph: Singapore Airlines Launches Blockchain-Based Loyalty Wallet, Co-Developed by Microsoft
https://cointelegraph.com/news/singapore-airlines-launches-blockchain-based-loyalty-wallet-co-developed-by-microsoft
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Mon Aug 13, 2018

Some days it's just a kick in the nuts.
ImageSeeking a few Rodebaugh Bars. Looking for a series #1, Fat Boy, & 2015 100g.

tigerwoodz

Postby tigerwoodz » Tue Aug 14, 2018

Brick's wrote:OK, I just came across a new ICO offering from a business located here in Syracuse, NY called Quadrant Biosciences here: https://quadrantbiosciences.com/

I made a killing last year by buying into any ICO that even seemed like it was decent at best, and then selling after a couple days to a couple of weeks. That was entirely due to the ridiculous bull market that was happening. Tread lightly my friend. ICOs right now are huge risk.

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Postby trapperrick » Tue Aug 14, 2018

I finally did it. After months of studying and following articles and posts I got into the crypto game and put money into Etherium Classic (ETC) and of course it takes a nosedive...... :roll: :lol:
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”